Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just the Gorosei, but wait for more hype for the Divine Knights. The Gorosei clearly stated that the Marines are just the outward face of their strength.

My guess is that the three strongest Divine Knights are easily > Admirals. It's not possible that the strongest Divine Knights are so weak that they can be denied by one punch from Luffy like Kizaru here; they should be able to withstand at least three punches from Luffy.
How many Admirals does it take to beat Kaido?

That is mental gymnastics at its finest. So you need to fight someone really strong to realise that someone else who beat you is really strong? What the fk kinda logic is that? Surely you need to fight someone really weak to be able to deem someone as very strong?
wrong, because you can be a crewmember a being super strong and still follow the lead of your captain
So Lucci was surprise in seeing that there are other member of the strawhat beside luffy capable of fighting with awaken Lucci
Dont forget that Lucci stated that Lucci and Kizaru would be enough to kill all the strawhat, but dude coudnt bypass so call number 2

wrong, because you can be a crewmember a being super strong and still follow the lead of your captain
So Lucci was surprise in seeing that there are other member of the strawhat beside luffy capable of fighting with awaken Lucci
Dont forget that Lucci stated that Lucci and Kizaru would be enough to kill all the strawhat, but dude coudnt bypass so call number 2
You haven't actually addressed my point. How is fighting someone really strong going to make you realise that the person you fought before was even stronger? Lucci was surprised that Zolo was keeping up with him, so suddenly he thought, you know what, Straw Hat you're a Yonkou? I know logic is hard when you stan a character, but come on, this is not hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.