Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope lucci was gonna attackzoro but jinbei came and saved him

sorry i dont write hte story oda does
Lucci was saved by Jinbei, one more attack and Zoro would have took of an arm or two.

Did you watch Joshua v Ngannou the other week? After the second knockdown Ngannou (Lucci) was clearly KOed (body) but he still stood up (pride and mind). The referee (Jinbei) didnt stop it and thus Joshua (Zoro) brutally KOed him with one final thunderous punch.

I think Mars is the coolest/most menacing looking of them all, I do like Warcury too, they're all cool except goofy Saturn.

To break the labophase barrier is no easy feat. I think Vegapunks transmission will be half relayed, enough to shock the world and stopped half way to reveal the most damaging information that would ruin world government.

I think Mars is the coolest/most menacing looking of them all, I do like Warcury too, they're all cool except goofy Saturn.

To break the labophase barrier is no easy feat. I think Vegapunks transmission will be half relayed, enough to shock the world and stopped half way to reveal the most damaging information that would ruin world government.
I was thinking the same thing but Luffy or some of the strawhats will probably hear all of it.
Post automatically merged:

On another note are Luffy and the strawhats afraid. They havent made any declarations of defeating anybody.

Your lame ass will not be fighting Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.