Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint part of the club either blud.

You abandonned Saturn sama in his time of need.
I was literally doing damage control for the other Gorosei to protect them from Saturn's abysmal performance (this is before they came to Egghead):

Nah, it doesn’t matter how bad Saturn looks it will not affect Gorosei hype imo.

He’s probably number 5 based on his planet (irl, first elder star/planet - Mercury, ….fifth elder star/planet- Saturn), and when is the number 5 ever worth a damn.

Top 3 gorosei will be strong just like all top 3 executives in every major faction in One Piece
I've been saying Saturn is the number 5 for a while and even if he has a piss-poor Egghead showing it won't affect Gorosei stocks.

I would also sell Jewish Peter stocks now while you still can.
Abandoning Laturn =/= abandoning the Gorosei agenda

Lmao, Mercury casually showing a much greater durability feat than Kaido while not even going all out somehow means Kaido has better durability for now?
Yeah. Keep in mind he still ate an OKG combined with his Bolo Breath and proceeded to fuck Luffy up
He may have inferior durability with his base form, but for now he has superior durability in his other forms.
That could change later. Who knows.
Name all the characters which have better AP than BM
Primebeard, Kaidou, Luffy with some G5 attacks
Not sure who else.

Yeah. Keep in mind he still ate an OKG combined with his Bolo Breath and proceeded to fuck Luffy up
He may have inferior durability with his base form, but for now he has superior durability in his other forms.
That could change later. Who knows.

Primebeard, Kaidou, Luffy with some G5 attacks
Not sure who else.
Ffs please tell me you’re trolling dude. BM has better AP than Shanks despite Shanks 0.5 shorting Kid, who ate dozens of attacks from BM? BM has better AP than Mihawk and Akainu too?

Ffs please tell me you’re trolling dude. BM has better AP than Shanks despite Shanks 0.5 shorting Kid, who ate dozens of attacks from BM? BM has better AP than Mihawk and Akainu too?
Shanks used Advanced Haki on him, Big Mom didn't.
We know for a fact that ACoA and ACoC are massive power boosts, too.
And I'm not sure if she has better AP than Mihawk. He hasn't done anything other than clash equally with Vista casually.
But it's possible he's stronger than her, after all he should be a god tier (superior to Shanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.