Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topman has absurd base durability AND he’s also immortal.

Topman is like definitively above Kaido bro
That could be his power I'd say. Other Gorosei they have abilities like venom, eye attack, ice, sucking, laser beams, and Topman power could be durability/barrier manipulation abilities like Barto fruit on his body.

I have no problem if Strongest Gorosei is above Kaido.....

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I think I've been holding on out of nostalgia for years now. This is nothing about character agendas or anything. It's just... this slow, plodding pace is irritating and unengaging. Oda has a cash cow, and he'll use it. Fair play.
I'm more in it for the wacky characters and world building I'm not in it for the fights or whose stronger than who which is why I didn't like Marineford all that much cause that's really all it was just a show case of power

Lucci vs Sanji and Jinbei in 1v2?

Can Lucci pull it off?

I think he can Hand Pistol K.O Jinbei same way Santomaru

Then he low/mid diffs Sanji with stronger Haki, more attack power, far more durable and faster.

I'm more in it for the wacky characters and world building I'm not in it for the fights or whose stronger than who which is why I didn't like Marineford all that much cause that's really all it was just a show case of power
I was never here for the fights though - okay - maybe I was when I was like, 15, but these days it's all about the plot. I want to know what the One Piece is, the Will of D. The Rio Poneglyph, etc. But for so long we've not REALLY had much explanation. It's just teasing, teasing, teasing. Oda does not really give answers, because he knows that is the draw of the series. So I anticipate we won't know much until the very very end... and at that point... I may just become fatigued.

But i thought the gorosei were gimmick fighters who were below admirals guys ? Why are they getting top tier feat after feat for 5 chapters straight now lmao.

Remember this moment next time yall wanna sleep on obvious top tiers.

Place your bets now for the holy knights .

Im saying weakest holy knight = yc3 where the strongest could be very well yonkou level lol

they said the only reason Luffy was unable to move after his round against Kizaru was only due to plot but he's just that ass
Slendering the main character tells me anything that comes out of your mouth is irrelevant
Post automatically merged:

Younko agenda is finished, finally

:goyea:
Yall just trying to destroy yonkou agenda because the admiral agenda got humiliated this whole arc lol yonkou agenda remains untouched buddy, the gorosei are just above all else

@ShishioIsBack you need to understand zoro is as hollow as a character can get. Hell even brook has more personality and he’s undead

Zoro can’t lose, he can’t be made to look bad, he can’t struggle, he’s basically superman with swords because that’s how oda wrote him to be. He’s the strawhat with the most plot armor of all of them

He’s like natsu dragneel from fairy tail
Uh-oh, someone here skipped or didn't read Onigashima during Wano arc. :milaugh:

Stronger in that he'd win in a fight yeah of course, but I'm talking pure physical strength for example a professional UFC fighter could likely beat a body builders ass but the body builder is more than likely physically stronger meaning he can push, pull and lift more weight
Stronger in the sense that his attack and defense Is much stronger.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I was never here for the fights though - okay - maybe I was when I was like, 15, but these days it's all about the plot. I want to know what the One Piece is, the Will of D. The Rio Poneglyph, etc. But for so long we've not REALLY had much explanation. It's just teasing, teasing, teasing. Oda does not really give answers, because he knows that is the draw of the series. So I anticipate we won't know much until the very very end... and at that point... I may just become fatigued.
I get the feeling vegapunks message may answer at least one of those questions

After Post-time skip, the adventures were sidelined and the hierarchy of powers began with the Yonko saga. We still see some sense of adventure at the begining of every arc but that's it... And I don't blame Oda, this is the final saga, the WG needs to go and Luffy needs to beat the strongest... there's no time for fun.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
But i thought the gorosei were gimmick fighters who were below admirals guys ? Why are they getting top tier feat after feat for 5 chapters straight now lmao.

Remember this moment next time yall wanna sleep on obvious top tiers.

Place your bets now for the holy knights .

Im saying weakest holy knight = yc3 where the strongest could be very well yonkou level lol
I see your Yc3 and raise you Vice Admiral level at best

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
After Post-time skip, the adventures were sidelined and the hierarchy of powers began with the Yonko saga. We still see some sense of adventure at the begining of every arc but that's it... And I don't blame Oda, this is the final saga, the WG needs to go and Luffy needs to beat the strongest... there's no time for fun.
✊️ Ideally the WG wins and bring peace back to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.