Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never here for the fights though - okay - maybe I was when I was like, 15, but these days it's all about the plot. I want to know what the One Piece is, the Will of D. The Rio Poneglyph, etc. But for so long we've not REALLY had much explanation. It's just teasing, teasing, teasing. Oda does not really give answers, because he knows that is the draw of the series. So I anticipate we won't know much until the very very end... and at that point... I may just become fatigued.
We gonna have a massive answer in the next chapters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Welp it's 5 Am I might ad well stay up st This point

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
You telling me the roger pirates and rocks pirates couldnt whipe out a squadron of VA level fighters ?

You know this is cap
They where a bit busy wiping each other out

Well, I was on Gorosei agenda from 2012
Same, ive BEEN saying these mfers are gonna be stronger then the Yonkou but everyone was acting like that was such a weird take, while in reality it actually was the most normal take to have.
Even when they started doing shit in egghead people KEPT downplaying whatever they did and kept calling it gimmicks where it was just straight up power and insane amounts of haki.

Slendering the main character tells me anything that comes out of your mouth is irrelevant
Post automatically merged:

Yall just trying to destroy yonkou agenda because the admiral agenda got humiliated this whole arc lol yonkou agenda remains untouched buddy, the gorosei are just above all else
Yonko agenda is finished, this is the end game and the WG are the end game. The reason why the Yonko are still relevant is because Luffy is one now (cuz that's the last top tier a pirate can have before Pirate King) and because BB and Shanks are Yonkos too. But remember that those two started this story without being yonko so their character goes beyong that position. Kaido and Big Mom put an end to this position, the same as Doflamingo put an end to the Warlords.

We entering a new tier now: The inmortal demons that controls the world!

Yoho

โ€Ž
I wish I had your faith, lads. Mine has wavered. I've been reading this since, well, Skypeia. I'll hold on until the end of Egghead, but if it's nothing major, there is a part of me that wonders if I should hiatus until EoS.
I just started reading it during Dressros

๐Ÿ˜‚I didn't know manga existed before then

But been watching since 2003 or 4

Yonko agenda is finished, this is the end game and the WG are the end game. The reason why the Yonko are still relevant is because Luffy is one now (cuz that's the last top tier a pirate can have before Pirate King) and because BB and Shanks are Yonkos too. But remember that those two started this story without being yonko so their character goes beyong that position. Kaido and Big Mom put an end to this position, the same as Doflamingo put an end to the Warlords.

We entering a new tier now: The inmortal demons that controls the world!

"The only reason the yonkou are relevant is because 3 out of 4 of them are relevant" ...... brother ? Im not even gonna argue the rest cause this says it all lmao

Yoho

โ€Ž
Oh the holy knights were jus standing there looking at them, even tho they got ready to fight from what we saw. Got ya
No they where having their hunting game or evacuating citizens the only holy knight who I'd say is at least YC1 level is Prime Garling, Admiral level if I'm being generous

The rest are Vice Admirals to YC3 maybe Garlings right hand is = YC2

But the majority of them are Vice Admiral tier

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Idk I feel like youโ€™re underestimating how important the seraphim will be in future fights. Them existing just to get sidelined as sidekicks doesnโ€™t feel right imo

While similar I think the seraphim will be different enough in personality compared to the warlords theyโ€™re clones of. Just like stussy isnโ€™t 100% just like the original. Combat wise he has enough differences to have his own style although similar

Nusjuro is also just more likely to fight another character compared to hawk. Also maybe they give hawk his own cursed blade
I think the seraphimโ€™s will fight their own human counterparts

Mihawk will fight S Hawk etc etc

Marines are such a fucking joke, Vice Admirals are literal fodder, any YC low diffs all 30+ of them combined except Garp and a Yonko 1v2's Admirals, Latrinetards will never recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.