Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yami fruit is most useful against df merchants gorosei abilities probably can’t be negated because they aren’t df users but most likely real demons
Darkness turns everything to nothing, thats the idea behind that ability. Pulls even light or devil fruit inside the user.

''Not even light can escape''

Whatever there is inside the 5 Planets, Darkness can pull that as well.

Lets talk about Mihawk though. What do you think?
I used to think that Mihawk was truly the World's Strongest Swordsman, and Top 1, until Oda started to hint at the Gorosei being much more than simple politicians, which was last year. I do still think that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but now I have Nusjuro as the top swordsman of the verse. I always can be wrong though.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I used to think that Mihawk was truly the World's Strongest Swordsman, and Top 1, until Oda started to hint at the Gorosei being much more than simple politicians, which was last year. I do still think that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, but now I have Nusjuro as the top swordsman of the verse. I always can be wrong though.
Mihawk>Nasujuro

Haki users can see when haki is being used
I'm not sure you understand what we're saying.
Haki users can see when haki is being used

again, what exactly is that going to do? Ju Peter literally was decapitated and it didn’t do shit
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure they can, fodder in marine ford screamed when WB tried to stab Aokiji with haki
I forgot about Ju Peter getting decapitated. But if their entire head is just burnt off would they come back still?

I think this is just you being consistent brother, If you have the Gorosei above the Yonko and Admirals then surely Mihawk wouldnt be an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.