Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
more details thanks to tiktok:
- Jupeter and Warcury are in hybrid forms
- Saturn is attacking the giant captains with his tentatcle legs, he stabs Dorry
- Jupeter opens a portal the punch twleports in front of Luffy, Luffy counters it
- There's a funny panel, Luffy punches Warcury's head away toon style, however he regrows his head back and slashes Luffy with his horns, Luffy gets shocked
- Mars transformed into hybrid form, he is located the voice and is blitzing towards it

Be honest, it looks like Sanji might save Bonney.
But if I would be a Sanji fan, pray for God that this scenario wont happen or he will end up worse as against Doflamingo, Nasjuro gonna clap him hard if he face him...

Saturn is the "goofy" one of the Gorosei while Nasjuro is the serious and brutal one, he would stomp Sanji right in that place.
Maybe all strawhats face Nasjuro, this is a Yonkou lvl threat, Sanji can´t do any shit alone.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
more details thanks to tiktok:
- Jupeter and Warcury are in hybrid forms
- Saturn is attacking the giant captains with his tentatcle legs, he stabs Dorry
- Jupeter opens a portal the punch twleports in front of Luffy, Luffy counters it
- There's a funny panel, Luffy punches Warcury's head away toon style, however he regrows his head back and slashes Luffy with his horns, Luffy gets shocked
- Mars transformed into hybrid form, he is located the voice and is blitzing towards it
Clown ass bitch

But if I would be a Sanji fan, pray for God that this scenario wont happen or he will end up worse as against Doflamingo, Nasjuro gonna clap him hard if he face him...

Saturn is the "goofy" one of the Gorosei while Nasjuro is the serious and brutal one, he would stomp Sanji right in that place.
Maybe all strawhats face Nasjuro, this is a Yonkou lvl threat, Sanji can´t do any shit alone.
Yeah I feel at most Sanji will do something similar to Oven and chiffon situation. Grab Bonney before Nesjuro even notices.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

just like PSG getting stomped soon @RayanOO :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.