Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollows are based off Hungry Ghosts.

Because the Bleach world isn't perfect and Kubo never explained Hell in any detail. Even in the movie, the director threw away a majority of Kubo's notes and did his own thing.
Well, this is why I called whole Hell concept as bad writening. Like again, Nika introduction is bad writening(even with all this sun god reference, the way how Oda made Nika makes no sence).

Also I've got feeling that in hell we will meet Ulquiorra, which also makes zero sence, due the fact that he wasn't a one soul.

by they are not called as such
But they are litteraly copy from angels in Revelation final Bible book. Again each Quinsy powers was just same thing as angels concept in Bible.
But they wasn't angels, cool? No. I don't think so.
There is another explanation to hell concept:
Kubo had a choice make new story or just try to make a money on already finished product. Kubo's choice is Hell arc LOL

@Sir Yasheen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, this is why I called whole Hell concept as bad writening. Like again, Nika introduction is bad writening(even with all this sun god reference, the way how Oda made Nika makes no sence).

Also I've got feeling that in hell we will meet Ulquiorra, which also makes zero sence, due the fact that he wasn't a one soul.
Hell was introduced into Bleach in like, the 2nd major arc at around chapter 30?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Even then Madara was a huge leap lol

Yahiko was right to call obito's bs
Yahiko didn't see a perfect jinchuuriki—at this time potentially the only person able to control a bijuu not named Hashirama or Madara—be a zombie to this mysterious sharingan wielding man in the shadows.

I mean, what's more believable? A random kid from Konoha stumbled onto mysterious powers and can take over your home village and your leader?

Or the almighty, legendary Uchiha Madara somehow survived and has been running things in the shadows?

Orochimaru invited to Naruto marriage 🤢
Ootsutsuki plot 🤢
Rikudou sennin with 0 aura
4 missions to bring back sasuke (this is so ass)
Neji and Rock Lee non existence in shippuden
Neji death
How the first hokage died? Unexplained
Tsunade parents? Never showed
Sharingan can do everthing
Naruto only knows two jutsu

you guys can't defend these things

The peak of naruto is the og, but shippuden is good when its related to the plots involving akatsuki members

Status
Not open for further replies.