Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I still feel like fate & destiny are important aspects to luffy, I mean, what would he think when he finds out why the gorosei are after his fruit? what would he think if his journey has likely been predicted for thousands of yours by sea kings? would he hate it? or would he ignore it?

The Yonko saga was nice but I do wish a lot of the stuff was cut out
For example I'd still include Oden but I wouldn't have characters riding his balls like a fucking rollercoaster (Yamato would still exist though she'd just have an actual personality)
And I'd take out the whole wedding cake stuff and just have Big Mom chase the Straw Hats and try to kill them because they took her poneglyph and what not instead of the wedding cake being destroyed.

plus this forum only care about the results, not the journey that luffy had to do and risk his life & crew in order to get this far.

he is a unintentionally cannonball that snowballs the whole world into becoming a HUGE spirit bomb once they reach laughtale, shit hits the fan.

Anyways, I wonder if it's going to be that vegapunk just talks about the ancient kingdom but would first clarify that ohara has been mistaken to being a world threatening terrorist island, citing that WG labelled it as such since they researched forbidden history for their heinous war crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.