Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An over Kong Gun would be blocked by just one of them tbh. Don’t downplay living legends like Dory and Brogy.
Living legends like Dory and Brogy are maybe able to do something against Luffy of 1000, maybe. And even that would be increbile, would be above YC1.

AdvCoC Is on another level completely.
An OKG Is probably able to destroy little Islands.

We are not even the final arc and Goofy's peak form cant do shit.
Isnt it interesting? I mean the fact that he was doing all this without even knowing the true nature of the fruit makes it more scary adding to the fact that there is even more CoC growth that is there infront of him. At the moment, not a single attack of CoC has not been used and there exist that unnecessary time limit. Also, this adds to the fact that gorosei are far more tough and tricky to deal with.

Living legends like Dory and Brogy are maybe able to do something against Luffy of 1000, maybe. And even that would be increbile, would be above YC1.

AdvCoC Is on another level completely.
An OKG Is probably able to destroy little Islands.
An Over Kong Gun wouldn’t even destroy Onigashima which is a puny island.

Dory and Brogy together would beat any yonko.

The fact the gorosei themselves went to egg head is the proof that gonna be a bang. But jesus, since skypiea is a another level
I don't know if I can call it 'another level'. I am sure there are those who have followed it since the start. But I guess I am one of the rarer long-term western readers lol.

I guess the Gorosei showing is something... but it's been kind of... how do I say this? Mid? They're not that intimidating lol.

But they likely lack what really matters : will and haki

they can be the best version of the Warlords they will always limited to reach true monster status

What will be the point of Kid to fight them ? No narrative at all behind that
Overall strength is more than just haki. We’ve seen haki losers lose to non users too many times
Also they might have haki by then

Eh they’re definitely not limited to how strong the warlords are with how many things they got going for them
Like a giant cyborg lunarian Jinbe with a devil fruit 100% has more potential than Jinbe

Same reason law or anyone else will fight them. Because they need to be defeated and he’s important to the next gen

Yeah and it will be hype to see them fighting their own « weaker » version

I don’t see the point really to have Kid Law etc fighting them. Why not but it will be stale fights
Them being made and used to lose to the og warlords is just a waste. If they can’t even surpass them they served no purpose
Same reason they might fight admirals. Because they’re important

Status
Not open for further replies.