Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright, your turn
Post a panel of a Yonko or Gorosei being paralyzed by Luffy
That fact that man call luffy blood lust there killing me .
The luffy that having fun and saying it's his job stop kizaru while laughing or asking zoro if he need help or eating a beam etc etc.
The closest we see luffy even angry in G5 ( can't even call it blood lust ) is when hold kizaru and stop Saturn.

That fact that man call luffy blood lust there killing me .
The luffy that having fun and saying it's his job stop kizaru while laughing or asking zoro if he need help or eating a beam etc etc.
The closest we see luffy even angry in G5 ( can't even call it blood lust ) is when hold kizaru and stop Saturn.
Please do not take him seriously. He's clearly just a troll trying to get attention. Same as any other Admiral wanker.

If Red Roc fail to even scratch Warcury, none high tier or low top tier going to do any jackshit to him...

Something like we see with Kaido vs Scabbards or Big Mom at rooftop, wont would happen with Warcury...

If Warcury delive with his hybrid form and show crazy feats, it clear for me that he stand above most top tiers.

Feat+Portrayal make it more and more clear that Imu top 5 are beast who are op.
Luffy would lose right now against any Gorosei one vs one...

And Oda switching back Luffy to base form let me believe that soon Luffy,Brogy and Drogy getting wrecked by Warcury, Oda didn't want G5 to lose so he switch Luffy back, maybe he will use G4 Boundman but he will lose against Warcury until the ancient Robot shows up.

It is just crazy that Imu has 5 guys under him who are literally Yonkou/Admiral lvl+...
No wonder why Saturn wasn't scared to run around God Valley, mf could spam anytime all Gorosei if they want and wreck havoc.

The last one should understand that Imu will be the god tier of this verse, guys like Kaido or Shanks or even Roger gonna be looking one tier below him...
Luffy isn't losing to Topman

Status
Not open for further replies.