Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason he did not die to Scabbard was due to plot dragon armor that literally prevents scabbards from bypassing his gimmick because they don't have the right haki that is gifted at birth.
Kaido allowed the scabbards to attack him to see if they would kill him, if they did have ACoC then he wouldnt have minded died right there like he said. What is this point trying to prove?

There’s also the possibility that the Gorosei immortality has no weakness at all.

In which case your only win con would be imprisoning them in mountains of sea stone.
I honestly dont think they have devil fruits lmao.

The prediction is accurate because so far the Gorosei are being treated as a bigger deal than Kaido with their haki and durability.

the previous candidates were joke candidates because even the admirals were always around when Kaido was being called the strongest. The Gorosei and Holy Knights were unknown quantities to the entire world. If they were stronger, it would make sense Kaido was seen as the strongest because the Gorosei are largely seen as politicians.
It should be noted that only topman look like he got high durability.
Saturn and Ju Peter get cut and stab by non haki attacks and we see saturn get punch so hard he lose body parts .
Still i do agree with over all point and Kaido will get out sacle but i not see it fully yet ( well if we count elder hax regen then yeah he out scale until they figure that shit out )

Kaido allowed the scabbards to attack him to see if they would kill him, if they did have ACoC then he wouldnt have minded died right there like he said. What is this point trying to prove?

I honestly dont think they have devil fruits lmao.
I still think the counter to their immortality is probably the energy that Nika is producing to power the ancient robot. Maybe some voice of all things related stuff.

It would also explain why the Gorosei were so desperate to stop Luffy form awakening.

When Tashigi cut Monet
All of Sanji's DJ and IJ moves
Etc
Post automatically merged:

Blow their heads off
Haki users can see when haki is being used

again, what exactly is that going to do? Ju Peter literally was decapitated and it didn’t do shit
Post automatically merged:

Lucci isnt fodder, he felt his haki like Zoro,Luffy and Kizaru did. That has nothing with the summoning.

And Im pretty sure fodder cant see haki or am I dumb @EmperorKinyagi
Pretty sure they can, fodder in marine ford screamed when WB tried to stab Aokiji with haki

I still think the counter to their immortality is probably the energy that Nika is producing to power the ancient robot. Maybe some voice of all things related stuff.

It would also explain why the Gorosei were so desperate to stop Luffy form awakening.
IMO it go be something that other people can use .
Since they will be other people fighting the elders beside luffy.
Could also be a case that when luffy fight Imu it effect the regen hax some way .
Guess time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.