Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weakest gorosei lose to the strongest yonko

Saturn and Ju Peter really couldn’t do shit to Luffy. They would probably win against him, but only due to immortality.

But I can see Teach and Shanks having counters to immortality. Same with Kaido, who I think could bypass immortality by just burning their bodies to shreds.
Ju Peter seems like the worst one so far, but he's barely fought at all.

I'm betting on an S-Monkey.
S-buggy or S-flamingo only interesting options for me
Post automatically merged:

They aren't just "very strong" fighters

They are closest thing to EoS Power Creep we have gotten.

Each seems Pirate King level+
Did Roger even ever have to fight them? He just sailed around and found laugh tale, then turned himself in for execution. How many people in history even had to confront the gorosei

Seeing oda defenders try to act like it’s good writing that 5 guys stronger then yonkos + imu + government + marines is good writing
Ehhhmm Oda planned this, and I'm not acting.

They called Five Elder Planets and rule the world where strongest decides it's fate(Doffy's words). Idk what is surprising that Gorosei are beyond all?
:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

By the way, we still don't know what was that weird shadow thing that knocked out the cameras earlier in the arc, right?
Saturn mostlikely...

But he was on the ship with Kizaru.
I was talking about the Gorosei overall, we heard about em beign 5 Planets long time ago in Jaya arc. And OP is shonen right? In Bleach there was Yamamoto who looked old but was the strongest, while in HxH was Netero. And SURPRISE old jeechans who was ruling whole world, without aging ended up beign strong monsters. What is unexpected in this? Like common I was shocked that this guys didn't get older or change from the Ohara flashback. Ofcourse they was immortal monsters.

I was talking about the Gorosei overall, we heard about em beign 5 Planets long time ago in Jaya arc. And OP is shonen right? In Bleach there was Yamamoto who looked old but was the strongest, while in HxH was Netero. And SURPRISE old jeechans who was ruling whole world, without aging are strong monsters. What is unexpected in this? Like common I was shocked that this guys didn't got older or change from Ohara flashback. Ofcourse they was immortal monsters.
No, I was talking about the mysterious shadow who knocked out the cameras, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.