Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tbf Barto was able to fodderize one in Maynard. Characters like bastille momonga and there group are probably around vet level

We know with the draft the marines are stronger than ever so thanks to akainu they probably got some high to maybe even top tier level vice admirals now
i had more hope for those ones than I had for Meynard…..

Luffy and even Ulti have shown armament lightning
Luffy’s doing it in the page I sent
Yeah it was a strong clash and at the time possibly Luffy and Ulti's Raw CoA Level was the same.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy and even Ulti have shown armament lightning
Luffy’s doing it in the page I sent
Although Ulti used a signature head butt while Luffy merely blocked so it still implies Luffy's Raw CoA level is a lot higher.

But Luffy and Lucci both punched and had a lightening clash same as Chinjao Garp Sabo Burgess etc but neither won because both have equal Raw CoA aka Hardening Level (Far above Katakuri obviously).

Yeah it was a strong clash and at the time possibly Luffy and Ulti's Raw CoA Level was the same.
Post automatically merged:

Although Ulti used a signature head butt while Luffy merely blocked so it still implies Luffy's Raw CoA level is a lot higher.

But Luffy and Lucci both punched and had a lightening clash same as Chinjao Garp Sabo Burgess etc but neither won because both have equal Raw CoA aka Hardening Level (Far above Katakuri obviously).
I’m talking about the katakuri panel luffy has lightly from his armament output
Point is edged mochi is above kata’s normal hardening
There are 3 levels of armament but each can be further mastered and strengthened

Tbf it’s difficult to tell whether it’s the actual attack or the armament haki that’s overwhelming an opponent unless explicitly told
  1. Zoro vs pica it was his haki was more relevant than his attack power
  2. Luffy vs katakuri
    • Kata and luffy clashes were more or less equal at first
    • Kata uses edged mochi
      • Boundman luffy is able to overwhelm it through sheer force
      • Base and snakeman luffy were still getting overwhelmed by kata’s haki even with comparable attack power
  3. Luffy vs Lucci their basic hardening is comparable enough and their ap was equal
  4. As for Garp and sabo vs chinjoa and burgess idk it could be either or even both but they still ended up winning their clashes

Jupeter can be nasty tbh ships outside the island were getting pulled to the center impact, random marines towards him, Luffy and the giants being close to him were unable to run away

A different version of black vortex in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.