Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Why is everyone from Void centuary always apologising?
Zunesha apologised , Ancient robot Apologised , Joyboy apologised.
:lusalty:
Tf did these clowns do.

Ryokugyu and maybe Akainu and other evil/extremists like them might be the only loyal marines to the government post Imu reveal

The entire premise of the WG is a fat lie, it's only a matter of time before Imu gets exposed, two people know about him now

People really think Navy soldiers will go "oh the government is trying to drown me and my family, time to keep doing my job."

Some Navy soldiers WILL continue to follow the government, but probably because they'll think the broadcast is a lie.

Kizaru is not going to think Vegapunk is lying lol

Panel that confirms Borsalino's only friends are the Egghead bois?

This chapter increases the chances of Sakazuki and even Aramaki rebelling
It seems like Sakazuki never really wanted to bow down to the Gorosei and CDs in the first place. I think he's only siding with them because it's sort of a "lesser evil" or "the enemy of my enemy is my ally" thing. He noticed the best chance to get his proper revenge against Pirates is to help the Gorosei

Ryokugyu and maybe Akainu and other evil/extremists like them might be the only loyal marines to the government post Imu reveal

The entire premise of the WG is a fat lie
Exactly.

The vast majority of marines think they are the good guys/on the right side.

Ryokugyu and Akainu will probably think the Vegapunk is lying because they're too lost in the sauce.

But no sane person that actually believes the broadcast will keep adhering to the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.