Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded Y'all seem like oldheads so I wanna ask you, was there any crazy fake spoilers back in the days of Dressrosa or Marineford?
I heard on Reddit that there were rumors about a WB commander having a fruit that let's him control computers and what not so he could deactivate every pacifista and I was wondering if there was more wacky spoilers like that

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
@CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded Y'all seem like oldheads so I wanna ask you, was there any crazy fake spoilers back in the days of Dressrosa or Marineford?
I heard on Reddit that there were rumors about a WB commander having a fruit that let's him control computers and what not so he could deactivate every pacifista and I was wondering if there was more wacky spoilers like that
I didn't get back into One Piece until around when Luffy started fighting Katakuri in the anime like 5-6 years ago, so, my knowledge of spoilers is almost entirely limited to the Wano era

This may be why I can never shut the fuck up about Wano

:tchpepe:

Edit: I wish I had been there before, though. Would have been a lot of fun to see the crazy shipping takes during Whole Cake, as a Luffy x Nami fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.