Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See there you go again, you’re still deflecting lol. Luffy wasn’t in control of Sanji’s words.
Luffys the one who told Sanji to take the dying man after Vegapunk said don’t. Sanji was fully prepared to fight. Luffy was the one who wasn’t.
Post automatically merged:

The world needs to sink... to come down to the island under Elbaf. Kid is one step ahead of everyone!
:shocked:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I still fail to understand what the expectation here is from people?. Sanji, with no intentions of actually fighting but rather escaping with the crew, clashes with a newly introduced top tier villain whose written to be an EOS enemy...........and Sanji doesn't get struck with a single attack and when he is he takes minimal to moderate damage that he recovers from instantly................and this is supposed to somehow make Sanji look bad and hype up an enemy that people have already placed at the top of the power tree?.

So my question again is, is the definition of hype tool simply for Sanji to be hit by an attack?, no matter how minimal the effect is?, ignoring all context and circumstance?. Knowing that we have panels of Luffy getting knocked out cold with one attack from Apoo as if that defined how strong he was back then.
The expectation is that, despite being hypetooled, Sanji got all the clashes these bozos wanted for Zoro this arc.
They wanted him to clash against Kizaru, they wanted him to clash against Saturn and they wanted him to clash against Venus.
Now they are ripping off a new asshole for themselves because they had to content with a shitty housecat stall and probably wait for a future arc when Zoro fights an Admiral and Venus.
:cryabit:

Saturn

Cons
- Fumbled Nika
- Fumbled Bonney
- Fumbled Kuma
- "WITH THIS TREASURE I SUMMON..." and summons all other goresei while fumbling against Mr. 3 victims
- Outsped by Franky, Van Auger
- Attack blocked by Sanji
- Jumping the weak trio as we speak

Pros
- Hax'd Sanji into not moving (doesn't use this against anyone relevant ever again, even in situations where it's way more useful)

Status
Not open for further replies.