Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn: PIS Stalling tool for Kuma's arrival. No different than Zoro stalling Lucci for 6 months.
Fact is Sanji could not break trough saturns eye diff
Saved by kuma

Kizaru kicked him once but Sanji didn't faint or anything.
Doesnt need to faint, kizaru owned him without even using his fruit for speed
All that light his cigarette hype to get smashed
King did no damage to Sanji Lmao.
Knocked the fk outta sanji, saying if daddy s suit wasnt there he wouldve meet sora

Fact is Sanji could not break trough saturns eye diff
Saved by kuma
Fair but it's still PIS.
Doesnt need to faint, kizaru owned him without even using his fruit for speed
All that light his cigarette hype to get smashed
Sanji was carrying Vegapunk lol.
Knocked the fk outta sanji, saying if daddy s suit wasnt there he wouldve meet sora
Lol no.

My first ban of 1 month during February 25th to March 25th --> Sanji sent S-Shark flying, tanked a punch from S-Shark while holding his cigar and smiling + Kidd getting one shotted by Shanks as bonus.

My second ban of 2 months during July 25th to September 25th --> Sanji pulling Garp's speedblitz saving Bonney and Observation Haki dodges Kizaru's laser in the last second.

My third ban of 4 months during October 23rd to February 23rd --> Sanji stopping Saturn's attack that was meant to kill both Kuma and Bonney, Captain of the Curlyhats moment by ordering Jinbei to get Zoro's ass back and lastly the infamous Sanji blocking Kizaru's laser which makes Kizaru sweats.

Are you sure you wanna let this free chance slide? @Doggo :willight:
Should I get banned just in case?:sighting:

Read my next comment
It'd be like thinking Page One and Drake were the strongest Tobiroppo because they were the first ones to get feats
But lo and behold it's actually Who's Who
This is why patience is a virtue.
Nah, Topman is the strongest

- CoC
- Better durability than Kaido
- Awakening
You and @Shiroyru think this because he's the one actually fighting
Of course he'll have better combat feats than the ones that are trying to stop the broadcast, the Pacifista, and cut off the Straw Hats escape route, because he and Ju Peter are putting in work against Luffy and the Giant duo.

Its pis when you dont like it :few:
Sanji was carrying Vegapunk lol
A super human somehow becomes slow af bcs he carries 80kgs?
Cmon man :willight:
Look at niji and sanji comparasion in wci
Mf was getting smacked by yuen,getting shot by fodders meanwhile niji was speeding trough everyone while carrying both sanji and luffy casually
Sanji s coo and speed is not as good as yall think it is
Read again and come back :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.