Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Another "fake headcannon" from gohdroger turning out to be true, he leaked about OP world water lvl raising TWO YEARS AGO.

COUNTDOWN to franky getting paw fruit and luffy travel through time.

Also, the one piece is an energy source, fusion realtor to be more specific

@Lee Ba Shou

If that isn't the horn of the World Serpent, Idk what will be.

Honestly, Moriah was probably the luckiest and unluckiest mf on the entire verse the entire time, considering the fact that he was so damn near the potential final villain (if BB and Imu somehow are not the final villains) who could easily end his entire existence with a single bite lmao.

Or the big players will try to control the World Serpent.

I'm sure the World Serpent will rather play a similar role like the Juubi as a mass destructing creature and the bad guys will use this creature to create chaos upon the world.
I still think it's just a classical mystery. Like from the old horror movies.

It will never get explained imo. And it should stay that way

Imu will have something else.

@Lee Ba Shou

If that isn't the horn of the World Serpent, Idk what will be.

Honestly, Moriah was probably the luckiest and unluckiest mf on the entire verse the entire time, considering the fact that he was so damn near the potential final villain (if BB and Imu somehow are not the final villains) who could easily end his entire existence with a single bite lmao.

Or the big players will try to control the World Serpent.

I'm sure the World Serpent will rather play a similar role like the Juubi as a mass destructing creature and the bad guys will use this creature to create chaos upon the world.
The world serpent is the red line or is inside the red line

its been steadily increasing since the void century. Something happened then. Mother Flame just pushed it forward very quickly
Gotta be the Gura fruit or Imu themselves

Though if it were Imu I feel like they wouldn’t need the Mother Flame at all

Could be something else we have no knowledge of… or Uranus

C

CensoredbyWG

Another gohdroger leak turning out to be true, but the thing that catches the public's eye is sanji going to nasajuro lol

Is Vegapunk saying that if he DID NOT DIE, he would have not let the world know that the Government is gonna kill everyone?

this is ridiculous, Vegapunk was sitting on knowledge of an impending apocalypse and he said “You know, I’ll only tell people they are all gonna die if or when I’m already dead so that I’m beyond reproach for having helped the government build their death laser that raises the Sea level”

Is Vegapunk supposed to be a good guy or not?

like Oda maybe is trying to make him “morally complex” but then his flashback with Kuma doesn’t make sense as he’s all crying about the sanctity of life or whatever and he’s all goofy and shit in the present day and Luffy likes him and that’s Oda’s stamp of approval that the audience should like him too when Luffy does

This is such a poorly made character and poorly constructed premise of events.

I already didn’t like Egghead before this, the flashback was cliche and my only hope was that this Message would be an interesting plot line… Its not… Just the usual bad writing from Oda

Last edited:
It'd be interesting if it's revealed that Vegapunk made Kizaru promise him in to kill him on the past when the time comes.
I’m curious though

The WG just got their hands on the Mother Flame so as far as we know they had no means of sinking every island before

How did they raise the sea level before this?
Joyboy stopped Imu in the past, only now that Vegapunk made the Mother Flame can Imu resume in agenda of sinkung the world.

If message start with the world going sink into seas can't wait to see the rest .
Cause that crazy shit to be telling people .
Also the SH wil hold off the elders and escape that don't mean much in terms of how strong who ever is.
The message has start the elders have go back imu and explain shit before or after it done so this don't mean much .

Status
Not open for further replies.