Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That means theres evidence to my statement yet none to yours so acting like mines headcanon but yours isn’t makes zero sense.
Post automatically merged:

Down came the rain and washed the spider out
:shocked:
No it isn’t any evidence also what don’t you understand, I don’t care if Saturn could move or not, Sanji was helpless. When are you going to get that I don’t care about Saturn in the slightest?

I’m not looking for an L lol my initial post said Sanji fans I would hold off on bashing Zoro fans because Sanji might get used as a hype tool again. How is that looking for an L?
Because you are actively expecting one despite the spoilers saying Sanji comes in and kicks Nesjuro? We have no reason to assume Sanji took an L but you are saying we do for some reason.

That means theres evidence to my statement yet none to yours so acting like mines headcanon but yours isn’t makes zero sense.
Post automatically merged:

Down came the rain and washed the spider out
:shocked:
In Greek mythology Zeus defeated Saturn to become King of cosmos. This was the end of golden age too.
Saturn is roman counterpart of Cronus

But this is just mythology :peperain:

We do… you’re the one who looks for Ls for Sanji. Like dude you admitted you do that because you don’t like Sanji?
I mean what he's saying is pretty fair honestly

Yeah Sanji fighting Nasjuro is hype but don't count your chickens before they hatch

Sanji will probably get a cool moment if we're lucky but that's about it

Because you are actively expecting one despite the spoilers saying Sanji comes in and kicks Nesjuro? We have no reason to assume Sanji took an L but you are saying we do for some reason.
I’m being cautious because it constantly happens to Sanji. I’m not looking for one, I’m trying to help yall not take another L. The biggest L Sanji took this arc isn’t from Saturn anyway. His biggest L is telling Kizaru to prepare to apologize at the end of one chapter and having to apologize himself at the beginning of the next.

Anyone with common sense would be cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.