Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says it CREATES the shockwave (bubble)

Meaning that it does not travel at speed of light but it is created at speed of light and THEN fired.
It travels at the speed Kuma said it does, just like every thing else that Kuma repels. Now you can make the argument that light speed is not actually light speed because people can react to the light speed guy just fine.

where is zoloblud the fast?

Bro is gonna huff and puff even getting bridal carried by the jimbo taxi i bet after the 100 meters
Slowji meanwhile is running through the whole island the second ime this arc and catching up to "super fast swordsman"
:josad::josad:

I think Blackbeard needs like 3 more subordinates that are Yonko or Admiral level to give proper final villain vibes. Kuzan alone isn't enough here and you're still not even sure if he is really loyal to BB or has a different agenda.

Sakazuki>>saturne, Jupiter, mars For Sur he can just melt them completely, there is no comeback from that. Venus on the otherhand had ice which cancel magma and topman is literaly magma he will just bath in it. Sakazuki will have logia awakening and adv coc like every fleet admiral.

Shut up Lakainu you teaming up with Simpji is corny.
Ladmirals Goofy tards & Simpji bois > Zoro
Zoro greatness threatens all losers.
Lmao I don't team up without anyone blud. I'm a law fanboy. I'm just here to laugh and see agenda piece 😂
ZKK zealots always call me a condom fan anytime I'm against them I even got banned cuz of them remember @Poorsalino Cooker but Luffy fans don't even insult me or call me ztard when I dog on Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.