Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I'm entertaining you guys somehow despite being less active lmao

I don't regret what I posted but maybe should have been cooler while saying it
@Pringles you are walking away with the biggest W in the end let these haters troll :myman:
Oh I would have done the same than them, if not worse, so it's all good, I deserve it anyway for being an ass

I just hope they don't believe for a second that they are looking "smarter" by reposting that when these assumptions made perfect sense back then and are still a possibility. I just hope that karma doesn't hit them back ;)

LMFAO there’s levels to the irony here
Welcome back TAC, hope you are doing fine since that certain chapter.

Hope you are not getting the wrong idea, I did not leave, I just can't afford to waste my time like I did some weeks ago. Got what we call a "life" outside of this place.

I still think Luffy will defeat Saturn and I still consider it a possibility for Zoro to face Kizaru, even if I wouldn't die on that hill.

Regardless of what happens, this is still better than everyone who was saying that Kizaru was Luffy's main fight this arc but I don't need to go back to old messages, no problem.

I'm glad I'm entertaining you guys somehow despite being less active lmao

I don't regret what I posted but maybe should have been cooler while saying it

Oh I would have done the same than them, if not worse, so it's all good, I deserve it anyway for being an ass

I just hope they don't believe for a second that they are looking "smarter" by reposting that when these assumptions made perfect sense back then and are still a possibility. I just hope that karma doesn't hit them back ;)

Welcome back TAC, hope you are doing fine since that certain chapter.

Hope you are not getting the wrong idea, I did not leave, I just can't afford to waste my time like I did some weeks ago. Got what we call a "life" outside of this place.

I still think Luffy will defeat Saturn and I still consider it a possibility for Zoro to face Kizaru, even if I wouldn't die on that hill.

Regardless of what happens, this is still better than everyone who was saying that Kizaru was Luffy's main fight this arc but I don't need to go back to old messages, no problem.
I already forgot what y'all were fighting about. Who holds which opinion?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @MonochromeYoru @EmperorKinyagi @Adamxero @Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Boiroy @Lee Ba Shou @MonsterZoro
I just remember when my old Zorotard takes

- Zoro will finish Lucci in 5 chapters because he's Admiral Level

- Zoro vs Kizaru because Sabaody payback and Zoro needs to learn cut light

- Zoro vs Saturn because Gorosei are inspired in Yokais and Yokais are connected with Asura

- Zoro vs Nasujuro because both are Kitetsu users and swordsmans

i better not see your ass in the zoro fanclub thread thi sweak

I already forgot what y'all were fighting about. Who holds which opinion?
People are saying that I left the place because what I was saying got debunked

Facts are I still believe Luffy will defeat Saturn and that Zoro vs Kizaru is still a possibility until the arc is over, though I'm not going to lie, I don't believe it's very probable that Zoro faces Kizaru at all

I don't care if you use my old posts to make fun out of me though :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.