Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro didn't want any smoke with Luffy Kizaru went out of his way to make clones and attack Usopp before fighting Luffy.

Just admit it you fraud. Luffy vs Kizaru no running 1 on 1 Luffy pizza diffs him again.

you lost dude you got debunked in your head canon . 1v1 luffy vs kizaru = a draw . Both on the ground unable to move . Making clones from kizaru was exausting him as much as luffy destroying htem with 1 attack . Luffy wa snot exausted when he ate the laser. He was only showed exausted after fighting kizaru off screen .

This chapter sucks . York share same knowledge as the other vegapunks. How does not she know real den den mushi ? Gorosei does not destroy island because they are scaring to lose mother flame knowledge? Just destroy and kill sun god and his useless crew . Then your problems will be automatically solved :)))

Bro didn't want any smoke with Luffy Kizaru went out of his way to make clones and attack Usopp before fighting Luffy.

Just admit it you fraud. Luffy vs Kizaru no running 1 on 1 Luffy pizza diffs him again.
Just clear bad reading comprehension from you . Kizaru started fighting luffy after he ate his laser . This is when their fight started . Then they both fought until exaustion . Luffy more exausted then kizaru . Then when luffy was at his limit Kizaru tried kill vegapunk again .( I played enought with you if we continue I wont be able to do my objective ) (PLay = fighting him )
Then luffy used his last strenght to get WSG on kizaru .
You guys are not able to understand that they are fighting off screen lmao . Oda is clear with it too .

Status
Not open for further replies.