Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Even if the other opponent is stronger and a better fighter as long as they have the immortality regen they can't get defeated.
Yeah and then when Oda reveals how they can get permanently damaged and Usopp is capable of PERMANENTLY DAMAGING THEM, then what will you say?

because you know Oda is going to reveal this… And when he does, the people who start fucking ho the Gorosei for real won’t be the ones you hope… Randomly fucking momonosuke will be tearing these guys to pieces

Yeah; imo Mars will kill Kaku and Stussy when stussy opens and closes the barrier for the SHs and Lucci will then destroy the factories to take his revenge.

Then the gorosei will activate an attack that kill the robot Kizaru and destroy the island.
With nami and brook fighting saturn, and bonney fighting venus, than stussy and kaku can fight mars

Yeah and then when Oda reveals how they can get permanently damaged and Usopp is capable of PERMANENTLY DAMAGING THEM, then what will you say?

because you know Oda is going to reveal this… And when he does, the people who start fucking ho the Gorosei for real won’t be the ones you hope… Randomly fucking momonosuke will be tearing these guys to pieces
I seriously doubt Oda will do that but sure lmao

the strawhats pirates might surpass rock pirates by EoS if brook, franky keep getting these crazy feats.
They are only crazy feats… If you think the Gorosei are that impressive

and uh… We kinda don’t have any reason to think that… We saw a building Fall on Saturn and tear off his leg… it’s literally confirmed a building can tear off this man’s leg

I seriously doubt Oda will do that but sure lmao
You doubt we will learn how to bypass their regeneration?

or you doubt weak characters will have access to the ability to bypass their regeneration?

because it’s very likely both with happen… The method of bypassing their regen will not be about strength… It will be some kind of specific gimmick… and I bet you it will be a gimmick that ANYONE will be able to do regardless of power level

Status
Not open for further replies.