Ju Peter :
-Beheaded by Dorry and Broggy
-Trolldiffed by a building

Warcury :
-Blocked by Dorry and Broggy
-Slammed down by Dorry and Broggy

Mars :
-Has done nothing

If 5 Admirals showed up at Egghead and were performing like that I'd have dropped the series ngl @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke @SakazOuki etc etc etc
Godfy wifi diffs 5 admirals so you should drop the series anyway.

Nice, so basically nothing happened

- Sanji made a cheap shot on Nusjuro focused on someone else
- Despite the free shot, the attack did nothing substantial (Dorry and Brogy cut a Gorosei in half, 1HP Kuma punched a Gorosei to a pulp, Franky made a hole to a Gorosei, so...)
- Nusjuro tagged Sanji immediately and, unlike the contrary, Sanji was focused on Nusjuro, so he failed to dodge despite his amazing super exceptional speed (no wonder, given that even Queen could tag Post Power Up Sanji)
- Other people immediately helped Sanji so the "1vs1 fight" is basically unexisting
- Nothing in this chapter makes sense as another Gorosei was fended off by renowned fodders who in the previous arc were being kicked around by a Tobi Floppo

Nothing to be hyped or happy... if you aren't a Sanji fanboy, whose standards are notoriously low 🤷🏻‍♂️
Which I can understand, when you are starving even a bread crumb becomes great

- Despite the free shot, the attack did nothing substantial (Dorry and Brogy cut a Gorosei in half, 1HP Kuma punched a Gorosei to a pulp, Franky made a hole to a Gorosei, so...)
- Nusjuro tagged Sanji immediately and, unlike the contrary, Sanji was focused on Nusjuro, so he failed to dodge despite his amazing super exceptional speed (no wonder, given that even Queen could tag Post Power Up Sanji)
- Other people immediately helped Sanji so the "1vs1 fight" is basically unexisting
- Nothing in this chapter makes sense as another Gorosei was fended off by renowned fodders who in the previous arc were being kicked around by a Tobi Floppo

Nothing to be hyped or happy... if you aren't a Sanji fanboy, whose standards are notoriously low 🤷🏻‍♂️
:pepecopium:

Weren't you the one on Twitter who suggested calling Usopp that word in retaliation for Sanji? You wrote that it would be funny. So why aren't you laughing now? Sanji is not p-do, but Usopp is even less so. You wanted Usopp's fans to feel gross. Suffer now, girl. With all my heart.
Nope. Just checked my own twitter and did a indepth search, don't put words in someones mouth.

Lol You are a dumb lolotard. Lolo death diffed ans still couldn't drop Lucci while Sanji is battling a Gorosei. Lolonoa lolo hasn't done anything of the level of Sanji so you keep being psychotic and delusional lolonoa tard. Take Prozac.

Status
Not open for further replies.