Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are tripping. Everything Sanji does is in base, he didn’t blitz him, we don’t know who the fastest gorosei member is you made that up.

You are reaching more than Luffy did when he knocked out Ussop.
The people who’ve been hyping Nesjuro for weeks.

Sanji wasn’t using his exoskeleton which increases his speed durability and strength

And idk what else you call it when Sanji moved so fast he stopped the swing and kicked Nusjuro without Nusjuro being able to react.

Y’all are tripping. Everything Sanji does is in base, he didn’t blitz him, we don’t know who the fastest gorosei member is you made that up.

You are reaching more than Luffy did when he knocked out Ussop.
After all this time of Gandi being hyped for how quickly hevs making quick work of the Pacifistas around egghead with him zooming around.. This is what you conclude when snaji in base does you boy dirty?

Blud sanji in base was always this fast he caught Gandi lacking mid swing

I think Sanji kicking Nusjuro is cool and all don't get me wrong but we also had Luffy, Kuma, Franky, and Brook hurting Saturn, as well as Dorry and Broggy cutting Ju Peter in half.

Again I think it's a cool hype moment for Sanji but at the same time, some are just overreacting.:kayneshrug:
I agree. everytime Luffy punched someone I went crazy I’d be considered a dicksucker lol.

Definitely a cool moment, nothing to use for powerscaling or comparison purposes though.

Lol. It would be like if kizaru and rob lucci and sentomaru came back.

well you obviously didnt understand anything...
lucci came back as an antagonist because he had something new to show, awakening, which he didnt show before

kizaru has not shown his awakening either, so he can come back

gorosei showed everything already, they aint coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.