Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Look away for a week and suddenly Nasujuro's (Zoro's) stocks are down, by none other than Sanji. And we get a break right after :kobeha:

The bigger embarrasment of the Gorosei is no doubt Saturn though, the man stalled by the weak trio. And to think some people pushed Saturn above Kizaru :kobeha:

Seems solid.

Laffitte could be the Queen being the linchpin for the crew.
Laffitte almost ruined Teach making Aokiji his new underling :milaugh: I thought he was smarter.

Devon copying Saturn raised her stocks.

Plus,
see the connections:

Kyuubi (Devon) > Gyuki (Saturn)
  • Saturn has more moons than any other planet in the Solar System.
  • Saturn has a moon bigger than Mercury.
  • Saturn has 146 moons.
Devon's nickname ''Crescent Moon Hunter''.

The people who’ve been hyping Nesjuro for weeks.

Sanji wasn’t using his exoskeleton which increases his speed durability and strength

And idk what else you call it when Sanji moved so fast he stopped the swing and kicked Nusjuro without Nusjuro being able to react.
Blitzing is when two people know eachother are there and one can’t react to the other. Also go debate the Zoro fans that said that because I wasn’t one of them lol. You won’t find a single post with me hyping Nosjuro or bashing him.

How do you know Sanji isn’t using his exoskeleton? Is it only active when his eyebrows switch? Do we know?

enjoy power level discussions while you can folks, this is as high as it gets ,after elbaf Luffy and his wings are gonna be top tiers and there will be no tension at all bar the IMU fight:noo:

After all this time of Gandi being hyped for how quickly hevs making quick work of the Pacifistas around egghead with him zooming around.. This is what you conclude when snaji in base does you boy dirty?

Blud sanji in base was always this fast he caught Gandi lacking mid swing
Go find a post of me saying that lol stopping pinning the ZBoy buffoonery on me.

Look away for a week and suddenly Nasujuro's (Zoro's) stocks are down, by none other than Sanji. And we get a break right after :kobeha:

The bigger embarrasment of the Gorosei is no doubt Saturn though, the man stalled by the weak trio. And to think some people pushed Saturn above Kizaru :kobeha:
Kizaru is just very underperforming this arc, which makes it very hard to compare them.
Try replacing Venusjuro or Saturn with Akainu, people would have died already.

People here stan mass murderers like Kaido, Doflamingo, and Orochi, and even rapists like Big Mom.

People can stan whoever they please.:gouno:
This is not what I was told. Admiral fans were accused to be fascists irl for standing cartoon characters for years.

Now the very same people that accused others literally stan Celestial Dragons lol

Shouldn't zori's swordsman match up atleast have reaction speed of a swordsman that you guys wank to oblivion

:shame:
Nus was too busy on his GoroSkype. He was basically on autopilot until that kick he recieved from Sanji.

Now, if Sanji is as fast as y'all make him out to be, then why was Nusjuro able to transform his head and bite Sanji with little problem? Isn't Sanji suppose to have great CoO, or even FS as a few of y'all believe him to have? Or was Nusjuro too quick for Sanji to react?

There should be a special cope day for Z-bois

Where we celebrate their desperation to make zoro look good while making everyone else look bad

Even when zoro's irrelevant
CTRL+F your ass through this thread and you'll find zoro's name 3x more than sanji or anyone else's.

Bro lives rent free in your heads, almost anything anyone does in Op is somehow being put in relation to zoro :zosmug:

Blitzing is when two people know eachother are there and one can’t react to the other. Also go debate the Zoro fans that said that because I wasn’t one of them lol. You won’t find a single post with me hyping Nosjuro or bashing him.

How do you know Sanji isn’t using his exoskeleton? Is it only active when his eyebrows switch? Do we know?
Yes we know that Sanjis eyebrows switch when his exoskeleton is active otherwise he’s about the level he was post timeskip.

So Nusjuro doesn’t have CoO good enough to detect a Sanji he doesn’t see? Works for me.

well you obviously didnt understand anything...
lucci came back as an antagonist because he had something new to show, awakening, which he didnt show before

kizaru has not shown his awakening either, so he can come back

gorosei showed everything already, they aint coming back
Gorosei haven't shown anything but the first couple things in their bag. Bag is barely open.

Status
Not open for further replies.