Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of taking an arc break and let some chapters stack up. I'm not sure what's up with Hara but he better fix it with short political arcs.
@Lee Ba Shou @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Peroroncino
The biggest mistake and question mark ever done by Hara: stretching the Zhao conquest for an additional 200 chapters AFTER Gyou has fallen.

The optimal route would have been:

- Gyou conquest goes as it was in canon

- Three kingdoms arc goes as canon

- Kanki kills Kochou and gets killed by SBS in the SAME arc

- Qin suffers a setback then shifts straight to Han conquest

- Han is conquered, we go back to Zhao for a final assault

This is like thinking Lucci wouldn't show up in Enies Lobby because he already showed his rokushiki and his hybrid in Water 7.
lucci one shot luffy and that was it, oda didnt make them have an actual prolonged fight then and there because he was saving that for later when luffy gets strong enough, hyping up the next ecounter after luffy improves, we obvioulst know there will be another encounter because luffy lost.

egghead is not that, this is oda going throgh the full actual fight rn, and the gorosei arent winning anything. Its just doing to get worse for them from now on

Back in the day after the timeskip, sanji fans were wanking each other off as Sanji appeared before zoro did.
Little did they know bro crashed the party, along with luffy, the chapter after. :zosmug::luffylaugh:
1113 chapters and they still haven't clocked how Oda writes these characters. But let them enjoy this amazing kick that.....*checks panels*......never did any lasting damage at all :milaugh:

My comments are based on my understanding of either your lack of comprehension of how Gandi been portrayed this whole time or your stinking bias to be demeaning sanji's feat
I don't give a damn about your agenda.. I will assume what's logically blatant in yoir comment. You can either elaborate or keep this arrogant attitude up.
Clearly you’re the one lacking understanding 🤣. I didn’t comment on this at all I was tagged. I have the same standards for every character. Notice I haven’t downplayed, bashed or said anything outside of this was an even exchange. I don’t care about the kick or the bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.