Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you’re the one lacking understanding 🤣. I didn’t comment on this at all I was tagged. I have the same standards for every character. Notice I haven’t downplayed, bashed or said anything outside of this was an even exchange. I don’t care about the kick or the bite.
Sure ig i might have gone a bit over board with my assumptions, but don't you think its clearly irrational to assume that Gandi hasn't been portrayed to be extremely fast if not comparatively to sanji or Kizaru. Especially with his onslaught with Pacifistas that he was being portrayed to blitz left right and center unlike other gorosei. Then isn't it equally unfair to disregard that coz base sanji was shown to outshine him?

The biggest mistake and question mark ever done by Hara: stretching the Zhao conquest for an additional 200 chapters AFTER Gyou has fallen.

The optimal route would have been:

- Gyou conquest goes as it was in canon

- Three kingdoms arc goes as canon

- Kanki kills Kochou and gets killed by SBS in the SAME arc

- Qin suffers a setback then shifts straight to Han conquest

- Han is conquered, we go back to Zhao for a final assault
Stfu fatty

Yes. What good did he really do? He's a fraud even by his own account. He stood by, allowing the Celestial Dragon to enslave innocents and kill whoever they like.
And yet Oda makes a clear separation between ultimate evil and necessary evil. No matter what atrocities Garp committed passively and actively through his loyalty to the Navy and WG, Oda doesn’t regard him as evil and Oda decides in the end who is evil or not in the world he created.

He is literally spelling it out for us in this chapter that Kizaru’s actions don't make VP think of him as evil without having full context.

Status
Not open for further replies.