Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only one true weakling exists in the sh crew and it's usopp , the man is weaker than a rear admiral it's a disgrace, nami can fight vet level guys just fine, chopper is one subtier away from vet level (he is already at that level in monster point), brook robin and Franky just need to awaken coa and coo to become jack level !!!! , the others are already really strong
Usopp is capable of taking down characters that are much stronger than him though. That's his schtick.

Shanks being crippled only made him stronger.

Teach's new underling Aokiji is 6 years younger than Sakazuki and keep fighting in new world, while Lakainu's dumb ass sitting and failing to damage brainless Kuma.

Teach was making Aokiji his bitch, the next page proves it:

His crew is scared of backstabbing but Teach doesn't care Aokiji isn't a threat to him.

You dumb clowns forget how I debunked your ass about Aokiji before still run your mouth.

Aokiji is being underling is your ZKK level of failure as Assmiral clowns :milaugh:
Damn you got receipts n everything

Personally, I didn't think Aokiji was going to be a titanic captain @Erkan12. Not because of an agenda though. I thought Blackbeard would have one more powerhouse under his banner. This outcome is still plenty interesting regardless.

Nika is trash anyway
Lucci is in worse state post 1 named attack from base Zoro than 3 named attacks from Nika
Nika and Sanji wearing Vegapunk's boots and using jambe are equally trash
Nika one shots Lanji as collateral. You have no argument. Kizaru continously fought the guy that beat Mihawk's superior, Kaido. Kizaru beat him without trying to fight. Goroslaves get embarrassed by fodder.

Don't compare the trash to the real thing.

I think Zoro will probably neggs Saturn, of course he will regenerate after.
But Zoro has already defeated Hyouzou, who is physically more durable and faster than Saturn, so I guess Zoro will be fine.

One shot Sentomaru
One shot Atlas
One shot Stussy

Vs

Can't one shot Sentomaru
Can't one shot Atlas
Can't one shot Franky

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

@Lee Ba Shou You wanna keep denying the Ryofui equivalent of One Piece is not Admiral level?
Zoro: “with this level of power, you’re not fit to face our Captain Lucci!”

Also Zoro: “just focus on Kizaru Luffy!”

Topi’s idol Zoro literally said Kizaru > Lucci and he’s still crying @Lee Ba Shou
:saden:

I was thinking about everything we know about Vegapunk to deduce where the den den mushi was hidden:

- Stussy
- Baldimore (he born there)
- Iron Giant (VP was stuck there in the beginning of the arc and we dont know why)

Status
Not open for further replies.