Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know even you don't believe that. I wonder how large the outrage will be when Kizalu sacrifices himself, only to leave no damage on any of the Gorosei.
That's not the issue at all. I only need to see Kizaru outperform them during the battle, then I can easily take from that how a 1v1 goes.
We didn't need to see Marco kill Queen in the 2v1 to know that he stomps 1v1.

Kizaru won't just sacrifice himself. He will dominate them.

Why does Ryokugyu’s feats get dismissed because he is a Logia but the Gorosei’s immortality is actively used in favor of their strength? Lol

“Ryokugyu not feeling Momo isn’t impressive, he’s a logia”

“Saturn getting bodied by the weakhats is crazy impressive because he’s immortal and he’ll just heal”

Check your bias Fuji
Because one is easily negated by the existence of Armament Haki, and the other doesn't have such a simple exploit.

I didnt read the novels i learned today there was a law one :shocked: thought it only was ace
Dont watch the movies people recommend me some and i watch 10 minutes of the 12? movie and it was ass
Like i dont get the appeal of secondary material if the author is not writing it
The Ace and Law novels are great though. I'm looking forward for a Zoro novel.

Maybe there should be a Sanji novel too, to stop the fanbases hating each other. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Why does Ryokugyu’s feats get dismissed because he is a Logia but the Gorosei’s immortality is actively used in favor of their strength? Lol

“Ryokugyu not feeling Momo isn’t impressive, he’s a logia”

“Saturn getting bodied by the weakhats is crazy impressive because he’s immortal and he’ll just heal”

Check your bias Fuji
Saturn literally said he would dodge Bonney if he wanted.

He simply doesn't give a f

Momo pushed Greenbull to go all out, Shanks sensed with future sight and Wifi diffed him before it happens in that exact moment, wasn't a coincidence, Shanks was following the fight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nobody ever said the bolded.
Yes they did.

They said Pissjuro getting destroyed by Sanji and Saturn getting mogged by the weakhats didn’t matter because “they are immortal” lol

Point out that Ryokugyu ignored an attack that broke Kaido’s neck and “it doesn’t matter, he’s a logia”

Point out that Gorosei are fucking scrubs getting bodied by weak characters and it’s “why is this a big deal? They’re immortal” lol

Yes they did.

They said Pissjuro getting destroyed by Sanji and Saturn getting mogged by the weakhats didn’t matter because “they are immortal” lol

Point out that Ryokugyu ignored an attack that broke Kaido’s neck and “it doesn’t matter, he’s a logia”

Point out that Gorosei are fucking scrubs getting bodied by weak characters and it’s “why is this a big deal? They’re immortal” lol
Ok well anyone whos sane has never said that, its not impressive to heal after injuries from fodder. And its not impressive to not take damage because you are a logia thats just how they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.