Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Nusjuro even react to that? We see Franky doing so, but did Nusjuro? We know Nusjuro was preoccupied with Franky and Bonney, as well as his Skype discussion between his Gorosei brethren about the Mother Flame. And as we can see that despite Sanji yelling, Nusjuro's focus never left from Bonnie and Franky. For one reason or another, Nusjuro didn't recognize Sanji's existence until it was too late.
Yeah because Sanji was too fast he likely didn’t think Sanji could bridge the distance quicker than Nesjuro could swing a sword.

That’s the point, Nesjuro got blitzed.

The admirals are lame. "I killed Vegapunk, I need a mental rest"

Then Vegaounk comes out letting the audience know Kizaru should not be blamed or hated for killing Vegapunk

What a bunch of useless enemies.

They all mean the same thing, Runji bite diffed and you crying. Now go back to making excuses for your idolo. :risitameh:
No, they dont, thats because they are different. But yeah "runji bite diffe"

I gotta ask, who is feeding all the ESL bros here the broke boy Japanese translations? Is it fenaker? Every week when the chapter causes a mindbreak, they spam the same picture in synchron (obviously they didnt create it themself) without knowing even what they posting cause it obvious they dont know 1 word japanese.. Next chapter im asking /jp/ and sandman (and maybe steven :myman:) to make the ultimate humilation compliation and post it on twitter and leddit :kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s no wonder Oda had to turn King’s invulnerability off for number 4 to defeat him lmfao, turns out Zoro’s EOS level is only slightly above current Vista

Vista ~< Mihawk ~< Nasujuro ~ current Queen ~< EOS Zolo << Egghead base Sanji
Meanwhile yonko luffy and sanji factually couldn't damage teen Kings dna with the flame turned off this very arc

Status
Not open for further replies.