Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kong and Garling > Goroslaves
I don't care if you put the Admirals above the Gorosei, but don't ever fucking put that lazy bum Kong above them or even the Rat's dad.(Mainly Kong)

Fucking Kong, get the fuck out of here!:tchpepe:

Even Dragon at least had more appearances.

Five Gods>>>>A Lazy Ape and an Old Man Rat who is only getting hype because of him being Shanks's dad.:gouno:

I do believe in the Garling hype but I don't think he is stronger than any of the Elders.

Imu should be named Terra or Gaia if he represents Earth.

Teach represents the Moon. He will become the Moon God once he kills Garling and steals his DF. I think Garling won the Moon God DF at God Valley, but he only has the unawakened version because his mind and body aren’t in sync. Teach will awaken the fruit and become Moon God. Either that or Oda retcons the Yami into a secret Mythical Zoan like he did with the Gomu.

Oda is Shanks’s #1 wanker, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if his real name was Figarland Earth or something like that (don’t see how Roger would know what was the real name of the baby he found in the chest, so Shanks was probably a name given to him by Roger)
The point is since Imu void sitting on throne, no one knows shit about it, void century rules over the Earth.

Earth Throne can be taken by anyone so whoever sits on it also becomes the Earth.

Currently Void-Earth, Imu rules over it but hides from everyone no one knows shit just like void century.

If it becomes Sun-Earth or Moon-Earth, then everyone will know the King.

If Sun God or Moon God sits on Earth throne, the world will turn upside down.

Figarlands are God Killers, they probably killed Sun God and Moon God before. Shanks probably cried when he learned from Roger that they killed Sun God.

Thats why we see Figarland killing another Celestial as well. They are chosen executioners amongst the Gods.

wasnt long ago kaido descended on the entire alliance after luffy supposedly died and they all knew they were cooked
pls top gaslighting

you dont know how to damage them yet != how strong they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.