Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything Demaro pretending to be Kid is proof Kid is actually alive.

That’s Demaro’s whole gag.

SHs disappear, are presumed dead, Demaro pretends to be Luffy only to be exposed by the real Luffy.

Now the Kid pirates have disappeared and they are presumed dead, while Demaro is pretending to be Kid. Soon the real Kid will probably expose him.

Um, isn’t Demaro stating that Kid isn’t dead?
Thank you for proving my point.

Read the last line again...
as i said. Oda trolling yall.

Demaro stating the joyboy comparison don't work cause joyboy is ded.

But unbeknownst to Demaro, Kidd is actually ded. So the comparison works.

You need big big IQs to understanding this. You guys wouldn't get it. :smart:

On a more serious note.

After this chapter if any of you still think there is even 0.1% chance that Blackbeard much less Akainu will be final villains, you guys are refusing to accept reality.

That rising or oceans, splitting of continents and some Pangea level events occurring because of battle between Joy Boy Imu and use of ancient weapons.

And yall think Blackbeard and Akainus Pokémon powers are gonna be final villain materials?

Smh and to think that you were pretending to be the Gorosei’s #1 fan a few weeks ago…

The only true Gorosei fans here are me (I’ve been defending them since even before this site was created) and @TheKnightOfTheSea

Everyone else is excommunicated. Most other Gorosei “fans” are just Yonko or Admiral fans pretending to be Gorosei fans whenever it’s convenient for agenda/shitposting purposes…
Warcury is the only good Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.