Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note.

After this chapter if any of you still think there is even 0.1% chance that Blackbeard much less Akainu will be final villains, you guys are refusing to accept reality.

That rising or oceans, splitting of continents and some Pangea level events occurring because of battle between Joy Boy Imu and use of ancient weapons.

And yall think Blackbeard and Akainus Pokémon powers are gonna be final villain materials?
Imu is the main villain for sure right now. I can see a world where Blackbeard is able to steal it all at the 11th hour and become the final villain - Devon getting Saturn's identity could set that up - but he's worlds away from that so far.
Post automatically merged:

Warcury is the only good Gorosei.
:lusalty:Only one that's really lacking right now is Ju Peter. I need a hybrid form off of him because right now he's corny. The rest are doing business.

Alright Jika fans . TO all 10 kid fans in this forum me included let's get our daily dose of copium friends .
First of all 2 things realy interesting happened this chapter .
1 Kid got compared to Joyboy .
2 Kid and his crew got impersonated by Demoro black and his crew .
Alright Alright . Let's start with 2 .
This mean that just like with the straw hats news have reached everywhere that Kid crew got eliminated. So Demoro is probably trying to recruit crew members for join his new Kid crew . This plot point was not used by Luffy but Kid can 100% use it and get those new guys as new crew member for real when he return giving him a fleet .
We know what happened last time when Demoro black impersonated Luffy et co . The real one pop up stronger then ever . Kid story mirror a lot the one of luffy but he play the game at extra hard and don't have lots of allies .
From this I get that Kid will be back stronger soon . And now for the second point.
Kid will rival the new Joy Boy luffy . Because other then zoro he is the only supernova with conqueror . So he do have the potential to catch up to luffy with his fruit awoken and acoc mastered and it will make Kid the new WB or Shiki . Making people realy asking who is stronger between the 2 Like with Roger and WB .
So stand proud and strong Kid fans the moment we all waiting for is near !

Alright Jika fans . TO all 10 kid fans in this forum me included let's get our daily dose of copium friends .
First of all 2 things realy interesting happened this chapter .
1 Kid got compared to Joyboy .
2 Kid and his crew got impersonated by Demoro black and his crew .
Alright Alright . Let's start with 2 .
This mean that just like with the straw hats news have reached everywhere that Kid crew got eliminated. So Demoro is probably trying to recruit crew members for join his new Kid crew . This plot point was not used by Luffy but Kid can 100% use it and get those new guys as new crew member for real when he return giving him a fleet .
We know what happened last time when Demoro black impersonated Luffy et co . The real one pop up stronger then ever . Kid story mirror a lot the one of luffy but he play the game at extra hard and don't have lots of allies .
From this I get that Kid will be back stronger soon . And now for the second point.
Kid will rival the new Joy Boy luffy . Because other then zoro he is the only supernova with conqueror . So he do have the potential to catch up to luffy with his fruit awoken and acoc mastered and it will make Kid the new WB or Shiki . Making people realy asking who is stronger between the 2 Like with Roger and WB .
So stand proud and strong Kid fans the we all waiting for is near !
Talk to them boss. I'm not even a Kidd fan but the hate is unreal, and the signs are obvious that he's going to come back in a big way.

On a more serious note.

After this chapter if any of you still think there is even 0.1% chance that Blackbeard much less Akainu will be final villains, you guys are refusing to accept reality.

That rising or oceans, splitting of continents and some Pangea level events occurring because of battle between Joy Boy Imu and use of ancient weapons.

And yall think Blackbeard and Akainus Pokémon powers are gonna be final villain materials?
The Gura Gura no Mi can literally accomplish what rose the sea level and destroyed countless continents during the Void Century. It might even be the fruit that was used back then to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.