Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea
We still need to see the Gorosei's backstory, how they became Imu's top subordinates, as well as why they are immortal, and how to get past their immortality regen.

However this arc isn't going to do that, the Gorosei will get their focus again in the future and the second time they get their major focus is when we will learn more information about them while at the same time they finally get defeated.

To me, this is arc with the Gorosei is just Oda teasing them for the future.
What do you think their past is?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Show me panels of your boys being a powerhouse that isn't from circa 2010.
Lol, what is your criteria? I can show you two dozen panels in the last 3 years of the Admirals looking stronger than the Yonko and the Gorosei.

Isn't will in one piece like a direct link between strength? Kizaru's will just got broken, he is not fucking shit Rn bro.
Read your own words. Are you a literal dog? No? Then surely you can comprehend the concept of time right? Right??

Of course Kizaru isn’t shit when he’s having an emotional episode from killing his best friend lol. But if you can comprehend the concept of time, you should know that once Kizaru picks himself back up…he will clearly be in a much better state willpower-wise than he is currently. lol

Their moment is legit being stolen by the gorosei, that's not a fucking feat it's a fail bro.
The Admirals aren’t villains anymore, not really. I absolutely agree. Luffy would not be able to become the Pirate King and save the world if characters as powerful as the Admirals opposed him.

I mean, why do you think Oda never let Twika fight a serious Admiral lol. They would kill him and end the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.