Status
Not open for further replies.
No you speed reading clown
I know you are a troll who has not even read Wano properly and have been speed reading through Egg head since Kizaru became Pizaaru but Zoro and Sanji have such a humongous feat gap..he doesn't even need swords for him.

And Kaido was scarred by the version of Zoro that had 30 Broken bones and attack power 100 times less.

I know Green Brocolli is scared of Kaido but that doesn't mean Zoro can't beat his ass.
Loro took one Thunder Bagua from Kaido into his stomach and that bozo was gonzo.

@Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea
We still need to see the Gorosei's backstory, how they became Imu's top subordinates, as well as why they are immortal, and how to get past their immortality regen.

However this arc isn't going to do that, the Gorosei will get their focus again in the future and the second time they get their major focus is when we will learn more information about them while at the same time they finally get defeated.

To me, this is arc with the Gorosei is just Oda teasing them for the future.

Loro took one Thunder Bagua from Kaido into his stomach and that bozo was gonzo.
Zoro had 30 Broken bones from an Attack that would wipe Kaido off the map and then he scarred Kaido until his body gave out and Kaido still failed to K.O Zoro you dumb piece of trash.

Fresh Zoro can take at least 1000 Thunder Baguas. But one or two Dragon Damnations send Kaido to Oden. Dragon Damnation >>>>>> Ashura from roof top with 30 Broken Bones nerf.

Where do these brainless Luffy meat riding cum stains come from?

We still need to see the Gorosei's backstory, how they became Imu's top subordinates, as well as why they are immortal, and how to get past their immortality regen.

However this arc isn't going to do that, the Gorosei will get their focus again in the future and the second time they get their major focus is when we will learn more information about them while at the same time they finally get defeated.

Implying the immortality theory is correct

You ain't getting no damn backstory buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.