Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying zoro has emotions is laughable
Sanji’s entirely story arc and the entire purpose of his flames are fueled by emotions

ZoRO literally exists to be stoic eye candy like no bs
And that's great. Because when modern producers want to do something "unusual", we will get shit like rings of power, the witcher from Netflix and a ton of similar shit for millions of dollars. The classic about a strong and handsome man is immortal.

He's always been a fan of Sanji, but this bitch won't take it because he'd lose 99% of the time
I can't believe people still respect this dude opinion after he was wrong that he said 100% believe that Mihawk bounty is way below 1.5 bill:gokulaugh:
Erkan too, Dude created a thread/post that said Mihawk isn't yonko lvl if his bounty isn't even 3bill and after that reveal he ducking and retract his own opinion by creating another thread to explain why mihawk isn't yonko lvl with 3 bill bounty, literally the type of person whose words cannot be kept , even after ZKK over, the ZKK still rent free in him and when he insult zboys cuz his logic getting pressed he uses that ZKKClown etc
But its always the Zboys who is wrong isn't:gokulaugh:

Kaido was phenomenal feat-wise, Oda will be careful with Akainu’s image as well considering that he carries a ton of narrative weight (killed Ace, leader of the marines, connection to Dragon) even compared to characters like Kaido. Kaido and BM both serve the same purpose, yonkos and obstacles for PK race. They are both not even the most important obstacle in that regard, Teach is. Akainu will be key in the final war as the central antagonist within the marine faction.
Oda has a choice to make with akainu. Narrative importance or powerhouse and I very much believe it's more in tune for oda to choose narrative.

No character gets good narrative and strength. Kaido had no real narrative he was all strength, orochi was the narrative.
Big mom was clearly narrative driven and that's why she looked ass so fucking often
Kizaru was all narrative, he didn't actually do anything that lasted other than kill vegapunk which actually fucked his mission more than if he just left vegapunk
Aokiji and garp was pure narrative, shiryu had to put his cards in for that to work out in their favour.

The only top tiers looking good Rn are the gorosei and that's only until the SH find out their gimmick

Did those MMA head wounds finally catch up to you man? I mean Jesus lol…It’s hard for me to believe there was a time you could persuade me of anything when I see you say shit like Zoro ~ Kaido or Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sanji

Legit by Egghead feats Sanji is Luffy’s new number 2 and Zolo isn’t particularly close to him.
No you speed reading clown
I know you are a troll who has not even read Wano properly and have been speed reading through Egg head since Kizaru became Pizaaru but Zoro and Sanji have such a humongous feat gap..he doesn't even need swords for him.

And Kaido was scarred by the version of Zoro that had 30 Broken bones and attack power 100 times less.

I know Green Brocolli is scared of Kaido but that doesn't mean Zoro can't beat his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.