Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
it says a lot of Vegapunk's Genius that he kept the most important part to the last when there its certain that the WG will interfere with the broadcast.

Instead he rambled about how he didnt know who was right from wrong about the void century or something.
He rambled longer about Coffee

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If anyone expecting the gorosei to be defeated in eggland when the goal of this arc is to escape is in for a rude awakening..

Sad that people can't be happy that Zoro and Sanji will be fighting together. Acting like Sanji will bail on Zoro just because is truly sad. It downright pathetic
Zoro and Sanji have never once seriously tag teamed vs a major antagonist.

In fact, Sanji has probably tag teamed with only Luffy so far in the manga vs that Skypiea dumpling Satori, and both have clashed together vs Big Mom.

Maybe he can be helpful and do the same again this arc since its looks like Nika is useless vs Warcry, even with additional help via Droggy and Broggy.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kaido and Big mom… but note that this panel isn’t what confirmed that they are AdvCoC users… this panel happened like 60 chapters before we even learned AdvCoC existed

For us to know that AdvCoC is being used, we are supposed to first be told/shown, BOTH CHARACTERS INVOLVED HAVE ADVCOC
So you're saying there can be zero visual cues of advCoC and it's still being used?

I'd say then there's a good chance Nika was using it the entire time then.

Status
Not open for further replies.