Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know what the fuck Ryou is you retard? lmao

Ryou is just the name for all fucking haki in wano lol. Scabbards mention coc as "Oden's Ryou".

So enma literally sucks out any haki you clown.

Until zoro decided to let enma suck as much as it wanted, he didn't use coc. It's insanely clear to anyone besides zorotards lol.

He got blitzed BECAUSE he didn't use a named attack lol. Kaido has speed surpassing goofy's fs and shit. Zolo is not faster than that lmao.

Kaido's words are manga facts clown.
yes ryou refers to haki but in context we know it is in reference to arnament haki not conqueros haki or observation haki

Because lolden was able to tame enma easily?
That’s what Zoro said… Zoro said Oden uses Enma light as a feather or something like that

We have seen Oden fighting and using Haki with Enma across all 30 years of his life

We saw him going through en extreme diff against the entire Ashura douji bandits who he fought for a full night non-stop… like he beat an entire army 1 v however many and was bruised and bloody by morning and he had Enma the entire time and Enma didn’t at anytime wig out on him

Same with having a 3 day fight against Roger and company and Enma was fine taking all his haki non-stop

The taming of Enma is stopping Enma from freaking out and sucking you mid combat,.. and the only way to do that is to give Enma your haki willingly non-stop

Oden only learned AdvCoC after literally seeing it being demonstrated on panel
Wano's name for Haki itslef is Ryou. There's no special name for coo there.

Hyogoro says haki = ryou
And you’re lying, Ashura Douji never calls CoC Ryuo… we have a panel of Ashura Douji describing CoC as “oden’s technique”… If Wano people sinoly call all Haki Ryuo then Ashura would have said “oden’s Ryuo”

Do you even know what the fuck Ryou is you retard? lmao

Ryou is just the name for all fucking haki in wano lol. Scabbards mention coc as "Oden's Ryou".

So enma literally sucks out any haki you clown.
Enma only sucks out Ryou bitch!.
It's advanced form of Arnament haki. Stop clowning yourself.

Conqueror has nothing to do with it.

zoro let the flow of haki all out without restriction and which led to his death at that stage he unlocked AdCoC.
manga already proved It with no black lightening at all.
He got blitzed BECAUSE he didn't use a named attack lol. Kaido has speed surpassing goofy's fs and shit. Zolo is not faster than that lmao.
Zoro isn't faster than that but his attacks are , Let that be Shanks , Luffy , Kaidou , no one is dodging zoro speed blitzed attacks. It never happened in manga.
Stop clowning yourself again.

Kaido's words are manga facts clown.
And manga shows AdCoC with black lightening clown
Post automatically merged:

yes ryou refers to haki but in context we know it is in reference to arnament haki not conqueros haki or observation haki
He's going up and beyond to cope.

Oda is insane, I thought that you would have known after WCI and Wano.
"Oda is insane". The problem is that Oda would take it as a compliment. His arrogance is the reason for everything. Now he will do his best to be different from the popular manga, which he considers unworthy of One Piece. He will do exactly the opposite things compared to the current popular manga. Oda gets incredible pleasure from the way he stands out. I can literally feel it.

there simply is no op character above planetary even.

So she doesn't have multiversal potential either.
You should read my words… Read them… Word by word

HER. POTENTIAL. IS. MULTIVERSAL. SHE. CAN. TAP. INTO. A. MULTIVERSE. OF. POTENTIAL. FUTURES.

Read every word above. One by one. Read them again.

I’m serious, read them again

I didn’t say anything about destroying a planet or a multiverse in any of the above words.

read them

READ

You should read my words… Read them… Word by word

HER. POTENTIAL. IS. MULTIVERSAL. SHE. CAN. TAP. INTO. A. MULTIVERSE. OF. POTENTIAL. FUTURES.

Read every word above. One by one. Read them again.

I’m serious, read them again

I didn’t say anything about destroying a planet or a multiverse in any of the above words.

read them

READ
Welcome to worstgen where people got zero reading comprehension

the pirate king is not a special creature, he is just a human, she never saw, & doesn't know much about him, and she is not interested in him
Fine but Bonney’s power isn’t about what she sees… She was told once that Nika’s Body is rubber and immediately she was able to make a G3 giant punch and destroy that Cipher
Poll chick

She simply has to imagine it and she can do it… She can imagine “I’m the strongest in the verse”… She knows the power ceiling of the verse… she’s seen admirals and emperors and Gorosei in combat… she watched the entire Marineford war live on those snail screens

She will not imagine herself as the strongest in the verse because Oda doesn’t want her to be… That’s all… there is no other explanation than Oda doesn’t want her to do it so she will not do it

Enma only sucks out Ryou bitch!.
It's advanced form of Arnament haki. Stop clowning yourself.

Conqueror has nothing to do with it.

zoro let the flow of haki all out without restriction and which led to his death at that stage he unlocked AdCoC.
manga already proved It with no black lightening at all.

Zoro isn't faster than that but his attacks are , Let that be Shanks , Luffy , Kaidou , no one is dodging zoro speed blitzed attacks. It never happened in manga.
Stop clowning yourself again.

And manga shows AdCoC with black lightening clown

He's going up and beyond to cope.
He really is... makes no sense tbh how can anyone read kyoshiro explanation to zoro as a kid,read hyogoro explanation to luffy in wano, and then come to the conclusion that ryou= coc haki.

He is trying everything in his vicinity to convince us how zori used AdCoC.
And he will go any length for it.
He hates zori to core cuz , zori destroys Low
lol well his arguments aren't convincing what so ever,and on top of that we have this panel of law in absolute shock at zoro greatness. This law is the same law that has his awakening, and a zoro that wasn't even aware of what he was doing with coc haki.

Indeed, specialy when only a very small tiny percentage of people even got CoC to be able to use the advanced form of it lmao.
:gokulaugh:
A handful of the very stongest for a reason

"Oda is insane". The problem is that Oda would take it as a compliment. His arrogance is the reason for everything. Now he will do his best to be different from the popular manga, which he considers unworthy of One Piece. He will do exactly the opposite things compared to the current popular manga. Oda gets incredible pleasure from the way he stands out. I can literally feel it.
You sound schizophrenic bro, one boring chapter
according to spoilers
doesn't warrant tweaking out like this goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.