Status
Not open for further replies.
am i trippin? Isn't the simple answer in that gear 3rd was big enough to trap his entire body? Once grabbed with arnament haki he was caught. Even though kat could see it coming he couldn't stop luffy.
Yes but that single scene disproves two big things Katakuri fans bring up:
1. That Katakuri can dodge big aoe attacks
2. That Katakuri can morph out of attacks he’s in

The truth is that you behave much more negatively than me and don't even seem to notice your own toxicity. You don't have to blame me for what you hate yourself for.
Calling you out on your obnoxious behaviour isn't toxic, and I don't give a fuck how that affects you btw. If you're an annoying bitch I'm gonna say that, nothing wrong with being honest. Nearly all of your posts just reek of low tier rage bait lol, if you hate reading this much go read fanfiction or move on. At the very least I'm not the one forcing myself to keep up with something I don't enjoy doing, that genuinely sounds miserable.

Calling you out on your obnoxious behaviour isn't toxic, and I don't give a fuck how that affects you btw. If you're an annoying bitch I'm gonna say that, nothing wrong with being honest. Nearly all of your posts just reek of low tier rage bait lol, if you hate reading this much go read fanfiction or move on. At the very least I'm not the one forcing myself to keep up with something I don't enjoy doing, that genuinely sounds miserable.
Who's going to tell him....? :suresure:

You force yourself to read my posts and even reply to me, despite the fact that you are disgusted by me. And you're also on a forum "full of faggs" that you hate. So don't lie to yourself.

Yes but that single scene disproves two big things Katakuri fans bring up:
1. That Katakuri can dodge big aoe attacks
2. That Katakuri can morph out of attacks he’s in
lol well i've always agreed with those two points so i guess we wait for the kat fans to respond :milaugh:seems clear as day imo at least.

Its also seems like a sanji jelly bean moment as well kat saw future and launched jellybean at sanji but sanji observation and speed was fast enough to dodge. Kat saw the future and responded with his mochi to block but was caught off guard by luffy opening his hand and catching him. Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me.

Who's going to tell him....? :suresure:
Who tf are you ****? Least annoying Lanji fag throwing himself into shit that don't involve him :whitepress:
You force yourself to read my posts and even reply to me, despite the fact that you are disgusted by me. And you're also on a forum "full of faggs" that you hate. So don't lie to yourself.
I know this might blow your mind but passively reading posts in a forum about the manga I like is a million times easier than actively keeping up with 1000s of chapters of something I despise. You'll never catch me in Boruto or JJK discussion cuz I don't read or like that shit, I actually have a life. Stop trying to project your miserable lifestyle on me, this is still supposed to be a place to discuss one piece. You're the one infesting it with your bait.

lol well i've always agreed with those two points so i guess we wait for the kat fans to respond :milaugh:seems clear as day imo at least.

Its also seems like a sanji jelly bean moment as well kat saw future and launched jellybean at sanji but sanji observation and speed was fast enough to dodge. Kat saw the future and responded with his mochi to block but was caught off guard by luffy opening his hand and catching him. Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me.
Exactly. That’s the main reason Katakuri would lose to King and Queen, and not exactly in a close fight either. Because King and Queens attacks are huge. Kings Fire dragon and Queens Germa attacks are big enough to grab and hit Katas body so he can’t morph around them or dodge them, just like Luffys slow Gear 3 attack.

Who tf are you ****? Least annoying Lanji fag throwing himself into shit that don't involve him :whitepress:

I know this might blow your mind but passively reading posts in a forum about the manga I like is a million times easier than actively keeping up with 1000s of chapters of something I despise. You'll never catch me in Boruto or JJK discussion cuz I don't read or like that shit, I actually have a life. Stop trying to project your miserable lifestyle on me, this is still supposed to be a place to discuss one piece. You're the one infesting it with your bait.
:sanjino:

Status
Not open for further replies.