Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read my words… Read them… Word by word

HER. POTENTIAL. IS. MULTIVERSAL. SHE. CAN. TAP. INTO. A. MULTIVERSE. OF. POTENTIAL. FUTURES.

Read every word above. One by one. Read them again.

I’m serious, read them again

I didn’t say anything about destroying a planet or a multiverse in any of the above words.

read them

READ
Lmao. This was hilarious ngl.

You should read my words… Read them… Word by word

HER. POTENTIAL. IS. MULTIVERSAL. SHE. CAN. TAP. INTO. A. MULTIVERSE. OF. POTENTIAL. FUTURES.

Read every word above. One by one. Read them again.

I’m serious, read them again

I didn’t say anything about destroying a planet or a multiverse in any of the above words.

read them

READ
You cooked him bruh

"One boring chapter" Okay, bro
Yes, one boring chapter ****. According to spoilers this might be the worst Egghead chapter yet, and it's just cuz Oda's been stretching shit out lol, you're acting like he committed a cardinal sin or something the way you're talking. Go fight your demons somewhere else, talm bout "Oda trying too hard to be different" when he's arguably still writing using the same old shonen formula. This forum really just full of dumbass fuckers jumping at every opportunity they can to be the most negative, obnoxious and retarded mfs whenever Oda drops a stinker. Like goddamn **** move on, it's that not deep it happens once in a while who tf cares. Some of you fags caught up after wano and it shows

Yes, one boring chapter ****. According to spoilers this might be the worst Egghead chapter yet, and it's just cuz Oda's been stretching shit out lol, you're acting like he committed a cardinal sin or something the way you're talking. Go fight your demons somewhere else, talm bout "Oda trying too hard to be different" when he's arguably still writing using the same old shonen formula. This forum really just full of dumbass fuckers jumping at every opportunity they can to be the most negative, obnoxious and retarded mfs whenever Oda drops a stinker. Like goddamn **** move on, it's that not deep it happens once in a while who tf cares. Some of you fags caught up after wano and it shows
The truth is that you behave much more negatively than me and don't even seem to notice your own toxicity. You don't have to blame me for what you hate yourself for.

Breh, take a bit of a chill. You're doing the same thing you're accusing SUN of, lmao.
Post automatically merged:

The truth is that you behave much more negatively than me and don't even seem to notice your own toxicity. You don't have to blame me for what you hate yourself for.
You too. Chill out. This aint good for either of you.

Oda’s angelitos be like

Y’all need to chill
If Bonney can become Nika, that’s because SHES 12. The mind of a child that doesn’t understand limits, that is told that Nika is a god of freedom and can move his body however she sees fit. And then she sees that Luffy has been given that ability as well. She doesn’t know about his fruit, she doesn’t know about the limitations. She just knows “this man feels truly free and looks just like the god my daddy thought me about.” Which would beg the question of any 12 year old who doesn’t know there own limits, “Why can’t I do the same?”

As Saturn said, her power is based on how strongly she believes in the possibility of these futures. And her faith in this future is at its peak right now.

Is Nika lame, sure. But Bonney using this power is far from the bad part of this chapter so far.

Also, if you want to use a homophobic insult against me, call me a lesbian, not a fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.