Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, one boring chapter ****. According to spoilers this might be the worst Egghead chapter yet, and it's just cuz Oda's been stretching shit out lol, you're acting like he committed a cardinal sin or something the way you're talking. Go fight your demons somewhere else, talm bout "Oda trying too hard to be different" when he's arguably still writing using the same old shonen formula. This forum really just full of dumbass fuckers jumping at every opportunity they can to be the most negative, obnoxious and retarded mfs whenever Oda drops a stinker. Like goddamn **** move on, it's that not deep it happens once in a while who tf cares. Some of you fags caught up after wano and it shows
It's just a manga, settle down man. Drink some water

Yes, one boring chapter ****. According to spoilers this might be the worst Egghead chapter yet, and it's just cuz Oda's been stretching shit out lol, you're acting like he committed a cardinal sin or something the way you're talking. Go fight your demons somewhere else, talm bout "Oda trying too hard to be different" when he's arguably still writing using the same old shonen formula. This forum really just full of dumbass fuckers jumping at every opportunity they can to be the most negative, obnoxious and retarded mfs whenever Oda drops a stinker. Like goddamn **** move on, it's that not deep it happens once in a while who tf cares. Some of you fags caught up after wano and it shows
Your message describes you really well. You took the opportunity to act as a negative dumb fucker and then you dare blame everyone else.

Get your head out of your ass.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
That's cool and all, but which slur are you censoring with the 4 *s?
Good morning Yoho. Hope you have a blessed day.

@Sir Yasheen why didn't you just direct me to this post? :ihaha:

Okay, my bad for shitting up the thread I shouldn't have replied in the first place.
Your message describes you really well. You took the opportunity to act as a negative dumb fucker and then you dare blame everyone else.

Get your head out of your ass.
I won't apologize for this though, cuz I wasn't being negative at all. You're soft asf that's the problem.
That's cool and all, but which slur are you censoring with the 4 *s?
I called her a nga. I didn't censor it the forum censored it on my end idk why, it's not a slur to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.