Status
Not open for further replies.
@RayanOO will be disappointed you left out his boy

Jokes aside Momonga is the Boss of G1 the main Marine Base after Akainus got comfirmed in the Databook + his strength got hyped a lot in his Vivre Card. Pre Ts he withstood Boa solo while some Blackbeards lvl6 impel down Commanders got neg diffed by her. Momonga had decent showings and a damn good portrayal. He was 100% more powerful than Smoker pre ts. He has the highest Position among all VA cause of G1
https://flic.kr/p/2oTELA9

Lol that's why I added ''you can give Nami the power to weaken Doffy's threads''...
Let me try something else, what if Cracker takes a Red Hawk to the stomach (like Doffy did) what would happen you think ? (Knowing that this will happen when fighting against Law)
Weakening Doffys threads is not equal to turning an army of soldiers that require G3+ force to destroy into edible biscuits.

There are two outcomes, one is Cracker takes more damage, he did say he doesn't like pain or something similar. The other is Cracker defends against it easily because he has stronger haki and is not affected.

Thing is Law never tag teamed against Doffy like people can theorize in this made up match.

I can just say what happens if Law teleported King Kong gun right to Doffys face etc.

Point is, making such matchups and then thinking one is better than the other is being disingenuous.

Nami is a way weaker character than Law but in that specific situation she was hard countering Crackers entire ability to fight and so swapping the supports is not the fair thing to do.

What was Laws contribution in that fight? GK? Is taking a GK and then repairing the damage partially better or worse than having your main arsenal neutralised? Keep in mind that even after GK Doffy was not pushed to the point to use awakening until Luffy brought out G4.

The ship and the seas shaking by mere transformation into gear 5 and sword swallowers here think their fave doesn't get negged by this God.
:mihanha:
Getting a super rare special divine magical ancient supergod mythical zoan premium deluxe fruit does that.
Zoro still negs. While G5 supergod nika cries out in pain when punching Warcury, base two sword zoro makes his equal flip like beyblades.

Even to the point that Nami can hang out doing girly talks and gossiping on the phone cause she knows goat Zoro handles the awakened ancient alien god back there.

Yeah, but it's strange putting an arc villain like Kizaru as a positive character in that type of cover.
I think it's probable that he will redeem himself at this point.
Yeah, I completely agree that Kizaru is not meant to be seen in a bad light with the characterization he's got this arc.

Thing is am really starting to wonder how the Gorosei will handle him and the other marines that participated in this operation. Right now the WG still has the opportunity to frame the Straw Hats as Vegapunk's killers and as shown with the worldwide reactions in this chapter, some people are already interpreting the events that way. That's a good opportunity for them to keep the people's trust after how vague Vegapunk's recording was

Problem is that all the marines here (and logically all the higher ranking HQ officers) have been told that the point of the operation was the elimination of Vegapunk following his illegal void century research. Maybe the inconsistency between the story the Gorosei will have the world believe and the Marine's own understanding of their mission here will be the spark that leads them to eventually cut ties with the CDs...

Nika is low top tier.

He is capable of high top tier power but he has atrocious stamina relative to literally every other fighter, and he keeps having to run away to compensate. Kizaru didn’t even hit Nika with a proper attack and Nika almost died after 15 minutes of casual sparring. Warcurt also didn’t attack Nika a single time but Nika still kept needing to run for food, run for food

I don’t think it’s exaggeration to say Dorry and Broggy can hold their own against the Gorosei better than Nika can. Forget a multi-day battle, Luffy can’t even fight for one hour without needing rest or food to recuperate.
I’m not necessarily saying you’re doing it too but I think a lot of people are purposely ignoring the context of why luffy is entering g5 so much this arc

The honest and simple reason being that they need to escape as quickly as possible. Something that was told to us before luffy fought kizaru and made even more obvious during

Lowkey a majority of luffy’s fights at least post timeskip end up having some short of countdown or time limit that forces luffy to power up generally faster than he would under normal circumstances. In this case the time limit was immediate
Under normal circumstances luffy would just work his way up until he absolutely needed to transform into g4 or g5 saving it for the end. He didn’t have that luxury this arc with the main aspect of it being for them to escape not fight. With that being the goal it makes sense why luffy is entering g5 so many times. Cause even it’s temporary it’s the strongest thing he’s got and the best thing to use to try and keep all these top tiers at bay

It’s a similar reason why Zoro started off his fight with the whole overflowing thing to try and end it as soon as possible even tho it’s not something that last long

Getting a super rare special divine magical ancient supergod mythical zoan premium deluxe fruit does that.
Zoro still negs. While G5 supergod nika cries out in pain when punching Warcury, base two sword zoro makes his equal flip like beyblades.

Even to the point that Nami can hang out doing girly talks and gossiping on the phone cause she knows goat Zoro handles the awakened ancient alien god back there.
Can't wait for NikaZoro after Luffy's awakening

Nika is low top tier.

He is capable of high top tier power but he has atrocious stamina relative to literally every other fighter, and he keeps having to run away to compensate. Kizaru didn’t even hit Nika with a proper attack and Nika almost died after 15 minutes of casual sparring. Warcurt also didn’t attack Nika a single time but Nika still kept needing to run for food, run for food

I don’t think it’s exaggeration to say Dorry and Broggy can hold their own against the Gorosei better than Nika can. Forget a multi-day battle, Luffy can’t even fight for one hour without needing rest or food to recuperate.

Get used to it, senzu bean addicted nika sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.