Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The robot is E-Meth White and Joyboy Pinkman D. Jesse.
And D stands for Davy Jones.
Post automatically merged:

Lol Twitter folks will gobble up even if Bonney one shot warcury

One piece fanbase will gobble at anything
You lot never talked about gobbling when the side fodder was getting way too many panels. Good he's out of the game now.

I'd like to see Bonney one shot a Gorosei so I can see more tears with the entitlement.

Kizaru is fine physically you clown. He just killed a friend of his. So he's kinda checked out mentally.

Condom boy on the other hand, is running away like a bitch with the help of the Giants.
I love the excuse of killing n old friend luffy isn’t his friend tho he’s a whole yonko there is no reason for kizaru to hold bck bro tht cope is hilarious especially when he had no problem offing sentomaru another old friend 😂

@Flower @Alpha LMAO Conan and Ippo are 100x worse than One Piece when it comes to blueballing, stalling and pacing. One Piece is actually a fast paced story but people won't hear me out :josad:

@RebelliousSoma Totally understand people dropping Conan, it's episodic case files at this point. I read it for the fun investigations not the main "plot" since that will never conclude. It's too big of a cash cow to actually resolve and end the series.
I remember some information was occasionally withheld from viewers. Quite sure not everything was revealed and some deductions didn't make much sense or were rather jumping to conclusions.

If you carefully think about it, a lot of these memes are just bitter fans expressing how stressed they things didn't go their way. They all wanted to see some admiral feats and it's funny Oda took it away from them.

I started liking Bonney Nika because of the overreactions and outrage. She's great and looking forward to any feat.

I think it's safe to assume that Zoro's group will all take part in sending Saturn away since Oda was generous enough to include the cyborgs in the removal of Mars.
Then Goofy and Zoro get one Gorosei solo. :bamathink:
Oda's dumb story writing and a way to drag the plot until he gets some new ideas. Any Gorosei sent away can be teleported back.

This won't end without a fight!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I remember some information was occasionally withheld from viewers. Quite sure not everything was revealed and some deductions didn't make much sense or were rather jumping to conclusions.
To be fair most standalone case deductions are very well put together. It's the main plot revelations that literally keep getting teased for 400-500 chapters without payoff lol
If you carefully think about it, a lot of these memes are just bitter fans expressing how stressed they things didn't go their way. They all wanted to see some admiral feats and it's funny Oda took it away from them.

I started liking Bonney Nika because of the overreactions and outrage. She's great and looking forward to any feat.
This meme is actually mine I edited it incase Oda actually lost his mind and had Bonney legit use Gear 5th :noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.