Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because both Zoro and Wyper tanked more attacks from Enel than Sanji in their respective fights.
Nah what is funny is that zoro starts the Arc by claiming that he doesn't believe in god, just to have his face stomed in the ground, forced to prostrate by a self-proclaimed god, All while this self-proclaimed god is giving a speech why mortals bow down in fear of god 💀💀💀💀😂😂😂😂

Thats violation times 10

Zoro got physically and ideologically cooked bruv

Nah what is funny is that zoro starts the Arc by claiming that he doesn't believe in god, just to have his face stomed in the ground, forced to prostrate by a self-proclaimed god, All while this self-proclaimed god is giving a speech why mortals bow down in fear of god 💀💀💀💀😂😂😂😂

Thats violation times 10

Zoro got physically and ideologically cooked bruv

Yeah, Zoro did bow to Enel when Enel offered him a place beside "God", right? I love those panels of Zoro bowing down to Enel almost as much as I love the panels of Sanji getting offered the same deal.

Enel beat Zoro, big deal.

Last edited:
Yeah, Zoro did bow to Enel when Enel offered him a place beside "God", right? I love those panels of Zoro bowing down to Enel almost as much as I love the panels of Sanji getting offered the same deal.

Enel beat Zoro, big deal.
With all due respect
Womp womp nibba,

Bro can't even understand how bad oda made him look after zoro claims he's an atheist.
Do you believe now bish?

Meanwhile sanji in the same arc

Last edited:
With all due respect
Womp womp nibba,

Bro can't even understand how bad oda made him look after zoro claims he's an atheist.
Do you believe now bish?

Sanji also got negged, dont try to make a L into W bro, because that aint gonna work and you will just look retarded in the process. Luffy himself only won because rubber.

With all due respect
Womp womp nibba,

Do you believe now bish?

Meanwhile Sanji was defeated instantly and never got a 1vs1 all arc. Zoro got two, on top of lasting more against Enel.

For the last time: Zoro lost to Enel, big deal.

With all due respect
Womp womp nibba,

Do you believe now bish?

No offense but I don't know how you could sit there and genuinely believe that finding out Zoro couldn't beat the guy who needs Haki or rubber or seastone to hurt him since he has none of those things (at that point in time at least, and he didn't use shishi sonson because he didn't know it'd be effective) is some kind of grand discovery that wasn't obvious from the start.
I guarantee you if Zoro had an actual counter to his powers back then, it'd have been WAY different.

Meanwhile Sanji was defeated instantly and never got a 1vs1 all arc. Zoro got two, on top of lasting more against Enel.

For the last time: Zoro lost to Enel, big deal.
Zoro got 1 “conclusive” fight this arc my guy, and a majority of it wasn’t onscreen, not only that but Lucci was still up after the supposed final attack. I don’t think this is the arc to use fights as a flex if your name is not Luffy. Cause everyone else has just been clashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.