Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Shiroyru
Plot and Story>Power Level.

Some people are focused way too much on the power level arguments, that they simply forget and ignore the plot and story.

The Gorosei for the most part are being held back because they can't kill the SHs and they can't destroy Egghead.

The whole Atlas scene with Nusjuro was dumb but again it was nothing more than plot to prevent Nusjuro from going after the Straw Hats and Lilith.

If this arc was about defeating all of the Gorosei and this all we get from them, then yeah I agree they would be trash.

But this arc isn't about defeating the Gorosei, also remember that three of the Gorosei haven't even shown off their hybrid forms yet.

And then we still have that possibility of them not being devil fruit users.

So yeah I think the downplay for now is just dumb.
I think this is the most intimidating they will ever look genuinely
the immortality is likely about finding weakpoints similar to lunarians

if this arc wasnt about defeating the gorosei then it should have been about how insanely competent and overwhelming they are . I dont think I have downplayed any of them . I have drawn a comparison to how top pirates have been shown in the story and if people want to argue that that is the level that the current gorosei are supposed to be relative too, I would strongly disagree .

Also the gotosei don’t have any excuses

Say what you want about big mom but oda went out of his way to nerf her as much as possible while also keeping her a threat

The gorosei don’t have any excuses
Holding them back so they wouldn't kill the Straw Hats.

And also holding them back so they won't destroy Egghead.

So yeah they do have excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.