Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
King and Queen. And holding hostages in Sphinx to force Weevil to surrender. Between that and fleeing from Shanks, he's little more then a up-jumped thug.
? Greenbull's been the opposite of sneaking, he makes his entrance loud and clear. He literally warned King and Queen not to test him.

He was also walking through the front door of Wano against an alliance worth more than 2 Yonkou +crew, while releasing his haki/abilities not worried about alerting them.

If there was 1 character who this doesn't apply to it's probably Greenbull.

Shit tha admiral hype is lost with me after seeing that the gorosei would 1 shot any practically

Sanji fighting an admiral isn’t even remotely that hype to me anymore

He’s too strong for them. Kizaru used his strongest kick on Sanji and all it did was annoy him slightly

? Greenbull's been the opposite of sneaking, he makes his entrance loud and clear. He literally warned King and Queen not to test him.

He was also walking through the front door of Wano against an alliance worth more than 2 Yonkou +crew, while releasing his haki/abilities not worried about alerting them.

If there was 1 character who this doesn't apply to it's probably Greenbull.
folks made whole ass headcanon version of Ryokugyu cuz they dislike him😭
if any his issue is that he's too straightforward. Nobody knew who he is in Wano and could've played it much smarter if he didn't make his presence and objective so clear

Status
Not open for further replies.