Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Shanks CoC > Joyboy's since he made Momonga fall to his knees right away while Doll withstood Joyboy's for a few seconds
Remember when people were trying to hype up these fodder Vice Admirals, predicting Zoro and Sanji matchups

Now they getting knocked out by CoC blasts :gokulaugh:

I told bums like @Nidai_Kitetsu who attempted to hype them, that Lucci could solo all of em put together before we even saw them in action. These dudes never fail to play that hypetool role to perfection.

Remember when people were trying to hype up these fodder Vice Admirals, predicting Zoro and Sanji matchups

I told bums like @Nidai_Kitetsu who attempted to hype them, that Lucci could solo all of em put together before we even saw them in action. These dudes never fail to play that hypetool role to perfection.
Only the Zodiac VAs will be high tier. Rest are irrelevant trash

I told bums like @Nidai_Kitetsu Lucci could solo all of em put together before we even saw them in action. These dudes never fail to play that hypetool role to perfection.
Yeah I remember those people who thought we would get Vice Admirals vs Straw Hats matchups.

And in no way I was one of those users, yep never happened.:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.