Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes zero sense. At this point it would make more sense if Saturn or Kizaru did something.
You can think and try to come up with different reasons and cope, but it's going to come to a simple answer, and that is they were able to withstand it for a little bit until they got knocked out.

Is it dumb? Yes.

Man this chapter is unholy levels of trash. This has to be the worst chapter of the year for sure, and the future has never looked more bleak with Elbaf on the way....

The only one who cared about Vegapunk lmfao
This is genuinely messed up... And I was someone who defended this series since I was a kid, but Egghead broke my rose glasses more than Wano ever could. How the fuck did it come to this?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion do you have a favorite depiction of Melkor and/or Sauron? Like a fanart?
Unfortunately a lot of Melkor art is…. Very anime and yaoi inspired. For some reason the first age and earlier is a hotbed for that.

I actually really like Tolkiens sketch of Sauron in the 3rd age

At this Point in time he’s thrown away any humbleness he had and is just this malevolent force in the world, fooled into believing he was Melkor reborn. I love how it’s just this black ash cloud in human form

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You can think and try to come up with different reasons and cope, but it's going to come to a simple answer, and that is they were able to withstand it for a little bit until they got knocked out.

Is it dumb? Yes.
I'm coping for the sake of this falling manga, i don't give a shit about these fodder Vice Admirals. It was literally drawn last chapter, we saw them take the blast without issue.

I told bums like @Nidai_Kitetsu who attempted to hype them, that Lucci could solo all of em put together before we even saw them in action. These dudes never fail to play that hypetool role to perfection.
I tried to hype admiral candidates :handsup: Anyway, I am not bothered about Lol Piece today

Not including Yhwach or Jugram, because Almighty Jugram is apparently that tough

1. Lille Barro
  2. Gerard Valkyrie
  3. Uryu Ishida

Bankai's easy.

1. Shunsui
  2. Gin
  3. Toshiro's fully awakened, adult Bankai (fuck his otherwise lmfao)
Wbu? And top 3 Espada?
I binge read Bleach, so cant powerscale :risitavirus:

Gerard seems to be the strongest sternritter as far as I remember.

Top 3 Espada -> 1. Ulquiora, 2. Stark, 3. Grimmjow

Unfortunately a lot of Melkor art is…. Very anime and yaoi inspired. For some reason the first age and earlier is a hotbed for that.

I actually really like Tolkiens sketch of Sauron in the 3rd age

At this Point in time he’s thrown away any humbleness he had and is just this malevolent force in the world, fooled into believing he was Melkor reborn. I love how it’s just this black ash cloud in human form
Well...it's not so much that as he can't assume a "fair" form at all since the sinking of Numenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.